2020 NFL top 100 - Josh Allen comes in at #87, Diggs #54, Tre White # 47

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll bet every dime I own that Tre makes it. We need to stop being so insecure about how people look at us. He’s a 1st team all-pro. He’s 100% lock.

Not only is he a lock but I bet he's in the Top 40. If Josh is 87, I can only assume Mayfield and Darnold are SOL. No way they make the list.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If you think back to what Zeke said a few weeks back it sheds some light on the way the players view Josh. I’m surprised to see him on the list but I guess not shocked.

I'm shocked. This has really enlightened me about the respect players around the league have for him.

Twitter is going ballistic right now over Allen. It’s like a toddler throwing a tantrum just stomping and shaking their head. 

I honestly will never understand the hate for dude that keeps a relatively low profile in a small market. It’s odd 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 8

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Been saying this since his rookie season.

Cam is an “ inaccurate “ passer also?

Cam actually IS inaccurate though. I've watched plenty of games and he is all over the place. But he has a big arm and can get it close enough most of the time.

Allen is like pin point accurate most of the time and then has random throws that are way off and make you scratch your head.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Twitter is going ballistic right now over Allen. It’s like a toddler throw a tantrum just stomping and shaking their head. 

I honestly will never understand the hate for dude that keeps a relatively low profile in a small market. It’s odd 

Reading comments on the YouTube video for Allen a lot of fans of other teams are chiming in and saying how underrated Allen is. Some responding negatively as well, but I liked this comment from a pats fan:

"I am a Patriots fan and the Bills are a team that I give respect to, but seriously you gotta put him higher after everything he did for Buffalo. Took his team to the playoffs. So underrated."

Here's a link to the video (Likely have to click through to YouTube as is custom for NFL related content):

Edited by MJS
  • Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Reading comments on the YouTube video for Allen a lot of fans of other teams are chiming in and saying how underrated Allen is. Some responding negatively as well, but I liked this comment from a pats fan:

"I am a Patriots fan and the Bills are a team that I give respect to, but seriously you gotta put him higher after everything he did for Buffalo. Took his team to the playoffs. So underrated."

I honestly don’t vibe with the whole “took his team to the playoffs” reasoning.  I mean, ok, sure, but our defense and schedule probably played just as big of a part.  Allen absolutely was clutch, and money in the Red Zone.  However, he missed a lot of big money throws....the throws we drafted him for aka the QB who can score from anywhere.  

That said, he’s shown enough of everything else that I believe, as long as the deep ball is corrected, Josh Allen will be a straight up monster moving forward. 

*especially with the talent infusion on offense and “hopefully” receivers that don’t lead the league in drops again. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I honestly don’t vibe with the whole “took his team to the playoffs” reasoning.  I mean, ok, sure, but our defense and schedule probably played just as big of a part.  Allen absolutely was clutch, and money in the Red Zone.  However, he missed a lot of big money throws....the throws we drafted him for aka the QB who can score from anywhere.  

That said, he’s shown enough of everything else that I believe, as long as the deep ball is corrected, Josh Allen will be a straight up monster moving forward. 

*especially with the talent infusion on offense and “hopefully” receivers that don’t lead the league in drops again. 

As a Pats fan it probably seems like a monumental task for the Bills to get to the playoffs. They have had a front row seat to the Bills dysfunction and playoff drought too. And he has also watched more of Allen than most other NFL fans since he is a divisional opponent, so I think that was what he meant. He took them to the playoffs and that is no small feat for Buffalo, plus he has watched Allen and thinks he is underrated.

I would assume most AFC East fans agree (besides maybe some Jets fans who are always strange and in denial and just claim that everyone sucks and the Jets are the best).

As a Bills fan, I'm happy with Allen and think he could be the answer, but acknowledge that he still has a long way to go. Doesn't take much to derail a promising QB, so I'm a little bit in "wait and see" mode. But I also give QB's more credit for winning and losing than a lot of fans. It's just such a key position and almost impossible to win with if you have a bad QB.