Covid reserve list transaction wire

3 hours ago, fansince88 said:

I find it kind of funny the only real NFL covid story is that a Seahawks player smuggled a woman in. 

In this made for Reality TV version, he was playing the role of Rudy Gobert, while she was representing Typhoid Mary. Ahh, what might have been. 

Seriously, how did this guy do on the Wonderlic, because this was a seriously bonehead move by a long shot rookie. Russell Wilson might get a slap on the wrist, but he’s too smart for that so we’ll never know. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

That’s very good imo for a non-bubble. Now I know things could change once they travel. But if the testing is in place and the teams bubble during their trips (typical schedules on the road basically mirror that anyway) I’m optimistic 

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s very good imo for a non-bubble. Now I know things could change once they travel. But if the testing is in place and the teams bubble during their trips (typical schedules on the road basically mirror that anyway) I’m optimistic 

Following this up, does anyone know which Buffalo hotel is designated as the ‘stay place’ for our home opponents? I imaging their entire staff is in as much of a bubble as a hotel is capable of doing. Counter help/maid service/concierge/management/

maintenance/bellhops?

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Following this up, does anyone know which Buffalo hotel is designated as the ‘stay place’ for our home opponents? I imaging their entire staff is in as much of a bubble as a hotel is capable of doing. Counter help/maid service/concierge/management/

maintenance/bellhops?

Has to be easier to manage when the team owner also owns the hotel.

• Like (+1) 1