Nigel Bradham to Bills? (Update - signed with Saints, now cut)

52 minutes ago, Frez said:

Is this really happening or are we discussing fake news? 

The question mark in the title indicates that we don’t know. There is no news to be considered fake, it’s speculation based off some tweets that were out there last night 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Most every player movement rumor starts as a W.A.G. by some reporter, it’s how they stay employed, the general public just loves that stuff and soaks it up like a sponge,  We should just call it what it is, 

“the latest from the rumor mill” 

Go Bills!!!

Not sure why he wasn’t already added unless he wants more money that we want to pay him.  Our LB depth is pathetic.  Really hope we make this happen although I don’t think his tweet is about rejoining the Bills

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Nigel claiming Done Deal

Actually it looks like Primetime Don is using Nigel's "Everything comes full circle " as claiming" done deal". It was posted yesterday and still nothing on a Google search.  Hmmmm

Full circle? Coaching at FSU? Back with the Bills or Eagles?

Everything is a circle. It's just so hard to see.

• Like (+1) 1

On paper it seems like a good signing.  I really wonder how much he has left.   He wasn’t that good last year in Philly.  Also if they do sign him, Bradshaw doesn’t play special teams, so he’s far from a lock to make the roster

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

His play has been declining recently.  Sure, sign him and bring him to training camp, but let's not fool ourselves that he's the same guy who left.

He played last season with a torn labrum in his shoulder...kinda like the injury Cornelius Bennett had his last year in Buffalo. With a torn labrum, it is impossible to raise your arm above your shoulder.  I am not a pro football player, but I have suffered the same injury...I think you have to really love the game, and be tough as nails to play with that kind of an injury.  If it is healed, I think he is a great idea for the Bills. Our LB depth is still pretty thin, and he has the toughness (it appears) that McDermott values. As a nine year vet, at the minimum, he would be a steal. Sign him to a one year deal.  He has been a FA since March 3rd, and given the strangeness of this off-season, I would imagine he is anxious to sign somewhere sooner than later.

Edited by Buftex
not finished