Nigel Bradham to Bills? (Update - signed with Saints, now cut)

3 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

I agree.  He's a high character guy.  He also has the skill set to play both the weak side and strong side.  I don't know how much he has left in the tank but it is certainly worth a look.

Less than a 1/4 tank?

3 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

I agree.  He's a high character guy.  He also has the skill set to play both the weak side and strong side.  I don't know how much he has left in the tank but it is certainly worth a look.

I'm not sure the cabana boy agrees.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

based on the Inquirer article, not convinced you can come to the conclusion he is a high character guy.... on field, OK, off field, not so much  ?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

I’m fine with it if we acquire him, but I’d still want Lorenzo back if he really wants to play.  Both could be just situational players that provides experience.

Lorax was clear that he would only come back if they were in playoffs and needed him. Not regular season 

10 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

He's 29 and has started 83 out of 96 games the last 8 seasons. He'd be quality depth and spot starter. 

1 minute ago, bigK14094 said:

Why don't the Eagles want him anymore.?

Probably because they were already in a world of hurt WRT the cap next year, before talk of lowering the cap because of COVID.

9 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Perfect addition....the EXACT spot that they could use a guy, he fills that spot 

He is a good match for Buffalo because Bills often run 4-2-5 which means he does not need to play as many plays as he would in other defenses but could be used in specialty packages.

• Like (+1) 1