Nigel Bradham to Bills? (Update - signed with Saints, now cut)

1 hour ago, Doc said:

They didn't want him the first time.  Not sure why they would have wanted him 4 years later.  

Teams often make decisions on players based on the contract they desire/demand.  

• 4 weeks later...

Bad sign. The Saints starting LB’s are decent ( Kiko....I guess qualifies as such), but a vet presence with a solid resume and a recent SB win Should have been able to crack that roster. Maybe he hasn’t healed up or maybe he’s just logged too many miles....

10 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

If I knew how to post a GIF I would try to find one from Dumb and Dumber where they’re driving and see the family on the side of the road that needs a ride. Harry says “pick them up!” But seriously, I’d pick him up, he can’t be asking much contract wise

Dumb And Dumber Pick Em Up GIFs | Tenor

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 8/1/2020 at 5:27 PM, GoBills808 said:

Really loving people who still think they know more about defensive personnel than McDermott

meh...a lot of posters were on point with their opinion of giving  Star 2 years 26 million, which just became another 3 years for 19 million more...

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 8/1/2020 at 5:27 PM, GoBills808 said:

Really loving people who still think they know more about defensive personnel than McDermott

Excellent point.  No coach or GM should ever be questioned by fans or media.They never make mistakes.   No one who ever held office can criticize a politician. No one who has never been in a movie can criticize a movie.  Take it step further, fans will only be allowed to voice their opinions if they played football.  

mcDermott is one of the best defensive minds in football but this is an insane statement.  It’s also filled with double standards because I remember plenty of posters criticizing the Pats for signing “overrated bum” Gilmore and the Rams: Chiefs for bringing in Sammy. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He opted out of the season, not his contract.

Yes but when they restructured his deal it was pretty much assumed it was with the intent of being able to get out after the next season...the opt out was what pushed that forward one more year. 

12 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Yes but when they restructured his deal it was pretty much assumed it was with the intent of being able to get out after the next season...the opt out was what pushed that forward one more year. 

I said this before but I "feel" that the OBD and Star will come to a "retirement settlement" sometime next year before the season starts.