Nigel Bradham to Bills? (Update - signed with Saints, now cut)

10 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Perfect addition....the EXACT spot that they could use a guy, he fills that spot 

What spot is that? The bench? 

Not sure why everyone is so high on this resigning if it happens? I'd like some of our younger guys on the team to have a chance like Vosean Joseph. 

With that said. I just looked at his twitter and his background is all Eagles stuff. My guess is the Eagles re-signed him.

Edited by dje85
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dje85 said:

What spot is that the bench? 

Not sure why everyone is so high on this resigning if it happens? I like some of our younger guys on the team have a chance like Vosean. 

With that said. I just looked at his twitter and his background is all Eagles stuff. My guess is the Eagles signed him.

The guy has started 83 games, is 29, and won a super bowl. That feels like a GREAT addition when you’re depending on AJ Klein, Tyler Matakevich and Vosean Joseaph. Today, Bradham is a better player than all of those guys. There’s absolutely ZERO reason to be opposed to him on a cheap deal.

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The guy has started 83 games, is 29, and won a super bowl. That feels like a GREAT addition when you’re depending on AJ Klein, Tyler Matakevich and Vosean Joseaph. Today, Bradham is a better player than all of those guys. There’s absolutely ZERO reason to be opposed to him on a cheap deal.

I think Klein would play ahead of him at SLB and Bradham would just be a valuable depth piece.

14 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

matakevich shouldn’t even be considered part of the LB group. He’s pure ST and that’s what he was in Pittsburgh. Not sure he’s ever played more than a handful of snaps at LB.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He would be a really good add.

I would allow this.

56 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

A Bradham addition would be analogous to a player like Leonard Smith back in the Super Bowl era. A pain bringer.

56 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

I think Klein would play ahead of him at SLB and Bradham would just be a valuable depth piece.

Klein is just a guy. I watched him in New Orleans. He’s not bad but Bradham is a better player IMO. Either way, having them both is better than just 1. 

They really really need depth there. At least bring him into camp and let him compete. We have yet to see if vosean can play to the level of bradham, and Klein will be a good system fit but I’m not overly excited about him as an athlete.

57 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Klein is just a guy. I watched him in New Orleans. He’s not bad but Bradham is a better player IMO. Either way, having them both is better than just 1. 

Klein is better imo and would be ahead on depth chart

agree that Bradham would be a great addition

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Probably because they were already in a world of hurt WRT the cap next year, before talk of lowering the cap because of COVID.

I was listening to the End Zone and they basically said this morning based on the $175 mil. Floor, next year Philly will be $75 mil. over the cap.  No way they can restructure convert to bonus out of this one.  They will have to make some big time cuts.  I’ve asked before, but I wonder who might be shaken loose, we would have an interest.  Our defense is so solid, I don’t know if there is anyone there at the right cost, but it’s more of what offensive players we might want.  Their WR’s are not exactly world beaters, they’d never let go Wentz, so not sure if they had an offensive lineman we could use.  We’re probably solid at almost every position except for TEs.  Maybe we could go for Zack Ertz, or Dallas Goedert as they are pretty good, and that is one area we could add to the TE squad.  Next year, you can expect Kroft and Smith are gone, so one of these guys could help, but then again we also have a deep TE class next year in the draft.

• Like (+1) 1