Nigel Bradham to Bills? (Update - signed with Saints, now cut)

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Nigel claiming Done Deal

That’s...not what that is. Nigel actually debunked this tweet, as I posted above 

that tweet is just a random fan making a random statement reading into Nigel’s tweet 

Edited by FluffHead

8 hours ago, Aaronthebaron said:

I was mildly concerned of the leadership departure of Lorenzo Alexander, this would alleviate some of that concern. 

Curious why Bradham would fill that role? He’s had some off the field troubles. He was arrested for marijuana possession while with Bills. Was arrested for assaulting a hotel employee and for having a gun at an airport(licensed). 

Just now, Not at the table Karlos said:

Curious why Bradham would fill that role? He’s had some off the field troubles. He was arrested for marijuana possession while with Bills. Was arrested for assaulting a hotel employee and for having a gun at an airport(licensed). 

That doesn't mean he can't be a great leader.  Ray Lewis was a great leader on the field/locker room and he murdered a guy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That doesn't mean he can't be a great leader.  Ray Lewis was a great leader on the field/locker room and he murdered a guy.

I believe Lewis was "only" involved with the murder of a guy. Not the actual murderer. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Why is everyone so concerned about LB depth?

Edmunds and Milano are on the field all the time and Taron Johnson and Siran Neal soak up all the other time as Nickel back and Big Nickel back respectively.

Our only concern about the LB position is if Edmunds or Milano get injured. And there is no way to predict that.

2 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

I wouldn't hate it, never should have let him go. Not sure he has much left but let him come into camp as a depth contributor.

I remember being pretty pissed that he was let go by Whaley.  Of course, I guess he didn’t fit into Rex’s ***** 3-4.

It’s no coincidence that he had several awesome years following his exit from Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, The Dean said:

I believe Lewis was "only" involved with the murder of a guy. Not the actual murderer. 

Lewis and his two friends murdered two men, then fled the scene, paid off their limo driver and destroyed evidence of their crimes.  Lewis claims that he wasn’t directly involved in the murders, but I am skeptical.  Seems likely that the two poor, anonymous guys took the whole fall for the murders and the rich and famous guy skated. 

Edited by BarleyNY

12 hours ago, njbuff said:

Why is everyone so concerned about LB depth?

Edmunds and Milano are on the field all the time and Taron Johnson and Siran Neal soak up all the other time as Nickel back and Big Nickel back respectively.

Our only concern about the LB position is if Edmunds or Milano get injured. And there is no way to predict that.

In a "normal" season LB depth would be a nitpick as I agree that Edumonds and Milano would play most of the snaps and if one gets hurt Klein could step in. But given this Covid situation depth might be more key than ever. Adding a vet LB as a camp body at a marginally thin position for a minimum contract would be a smart move.

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Can we trade Klein back to them for Bradham?

I love Nigel.  Dude is a baller.

i had a friend who dated a girl who was just really good friends with Nigel.  This girl was just really good friends with a nfl player. ?

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I love Nigel.  Dude is a baller.

i had a friend who dated a girl who was just really good friends with Nigel.  This girl was just really good friends with a nfl player. ?

Haha. I'd say to her "do you have to do love, just get me some free tickets"