Seahawks trade for Jamal Adams

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bad characterization by Brooks, because it’s not like the Jets got bad compensation. No leverage but he was going to walk. So they saved themselves a year of headaches and got two firsts and a decent safety in return.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Defensive Stars...you can win with them just as easily as lose with them.

Football only will come down will Darnold know what to do on 3rd and 7s and make it happen.

Jets have a blue chip QB draft pick in his 3rd season with a Offensive minded coach.

Goal should be to win 31-24 not 13-7.

I just think that you need a coach who can run a team in a way that your best players aren’t forcing their way out of town so early in their own careers. 

• Like (+1) 2

Surprised at the haul sent back for Adams.. Not because of his talent, dude is a fantastic chess piece on defense, but 2-1sts for a Safety... yeesh. 

Glad to see him out of the division, but if the Jets GM can draft, that’s a great return. 

• Like (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Um, Seahawks drafted Earl Thomas, Okung, and Bruce Irvin all in the first before those years. And then snagged guys like Wagner in the second round, and Chancellor/Sherman in the fifth. I guess if they draft 5 All-Pros in round 2-5, then yeah, they don’t need firsts.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

I just think that you need a coach who can run a team in a way that your best players aren’t forcing their way out of town so early in their own careers. 

Gase is a goner. Douglas is stocking up on picks to lure the next coach. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2