Gestapo Trump

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Please explain the excessive use of force at Lafayette Square then people were gassed out so Don could hold a Bilbe.  

dcck102-331-2013-181106-high-jpg.jpg

12PCci_0PEZOhms00?type=thumbnail_512x288

WIOXHZ5E7VFNZG5PAHBPFRM2OE.jpg

That's excessive? 

Looked necessary to me.

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Necessary?    People were just standing there and then they threw the tear gas canister!

Christ all might.  Trump could actually kill / murder someone you you Trumpsters would applaud the man 

Except they weren't just standing there and it wasn't tear gas.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Necessary?    People were just standing there and then they threw the tear gas canister!

Christ all might.  Trump could actually kill / murder someone you you Trumpsters would applaud the man 

Just standing there? When you have to lie you're losing the argument. I'm sure you think Portland hasn't been burning for nearly two months and that Trump incited it the violence. :doh:

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 

King Don can do no wrong.  

I live in the DC area.  I saw the coverage.   

Don had to clear the streets to hold a bible.  Its surprising Lightning didn't strike the heathen down 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/27/national-guard-commander-says-police-suddenly-moved-lafayette-square-protesters-used-excessive-force-clear-path-trump/

A new statement by Adam D. DeMarco, an Iraq veteran who now serves as a major in the D.C. National Guard, also casts doubt on the claims by acting Park Police Chief Gregory Monahan that violence by protesters spurred Park Police to clear the area at that time with unusually aggressive tactics. DeMarco said that “demonstrators were behaving peacefully” and that tear gas was deployed in an “excessive use of force.”

DeMarco backs up law enforcement officials who told The Washington Post they believed the clearing operation would happen after the 7 p.m. curfew that night — but it was dramatically accelerated after Attorney General William P. Barr and others appeared in the park around 6 p.m.

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 

Don had to clear the streets to hold a bible.  Its surprising Lightning didn't strike the heathen down 

A King who refuses to act like a dictator. You've lost your mind. Your entire party has lost their minds. He may lack tact, but he's certainly exposed the left. Sunlight kills.

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/27/national-guard-commander-says-police-suddenly-moved-lafayette-square-protesters-used-excessive-force-clear-path-trump/

A new statement by Adam D. DeMarco, an Iraq veteran who now serves as a major in the D.C. National Guard, also casts doubt on the claims by acting Park Police Chief Gregory Monahan that violence by protesters spurred Park Police to clear the area at that time with unusually aggressive tactics. DeMarco said that “demonstrators were behaving peacefully” and that tear gas was deployed in an “excessive use of force.”

DeMarco backs up law enforcement officials who told The Washington Post they believed the clearing operation would happen after the 7 p.m. curfew that night — but it was dramatically accelerated after Attorney General William P. Barr and others appeared in the park around 6 p.m.

Trying so hard to troll while everyone just laughs at you...lol you loser.

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

No they'd blame them for walking into the bullet.

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

When even calling people racists doesn't even work anymore, falling back onto the whole 

nazi thing. Such unimaginative petulant children. 

Don't forget the old "fascist" thing too.

?

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

When even calling people racists doesn't even work anymore, falling back onto the whole 

nazi thing. Such unimaginative petulant children. 

They just keep going around and around hoping something works. Yesterday he's a dictator, today he's a nazi, tomorrow he'll be a racist. The left has lost their mind!

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Except they weren't just standing there and it wasn't tear gas.  

But other than those facts, he TOTALLY nails it. :lol:

It's difficult for me to comprehend how mind-numbingly stupid one has to be to blindly believe everything they're told to believe.