Baltimore OL DJ Fluker get beat up by girlfriend on the regular...she has been arrested for Domestic Violence(multiple incidents)

34 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Once you give that power to a woman, where she uses that power to put you down and disrespect you

It is awfully hard to get that power back. Sometimes impossible

Or maybe that was ONE woman you encountered and you’re projecting that experience?  I mean jeebus people, some of you should stick to football.  Your efforts to impart life wisdom are comically inept.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Or maybe that was ONE woman you encountered and you’re projecting that experience?  I mean jeebus people, some of you should stick to football.  Your efforts to impart life wisdom are comically inept.

All of this lumping people together is hilarious! ALL WOMEN? How about THAT WOMAN? It’s like saying all tall people like one thing, and all short people like the other thing. Ridiculous! There are many different types of women in may different ways, just like men or any other group. 

Pure silliness. 

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Nope ive just seen that throughout my life with plenty of people. They were talking about a woman so I said woman

But It goes both ways. It can be a man who mentally or physically abuses a woman and keeps her in a abusive relationship

Once you stop putting up with that bs they usually don't like it 

That's why they're called abusive relationships, they're kind of hard to break the cycle unless you leave

Edited by Buffalo716

7 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Men are usually more physically abusive, women are usually more emotionally abusive. This is why men need to be more cautious with who they sleep with. Sure, they may be more soft, lucious and beautiful at first but they can quickly dig their hooks and flip personalities in an instant. All of a sudden she has full custody of the kids and she’s taking half of what you got and she’s spreading lies about you to your children and turning them against you and the worst part is she’s in your life forever. Then all of a sudden you’re paying not only for your ex and your kids but also her new boyfriend she seduced to make you jealous. She’s screwing every guy in town but you just to piss you off.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

8 hours ago, matter2003 said:

They will start with small disrespectful things and if you allow it

Welcome to 1872 apparently.

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Brother incels don't talk like that. They rant and rave and cry and scream about how women are garbage and how they can't get one. 

Curious if you were referring to the poster as your brother, or to incels as your brothers here? 

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, matter2003 said:

See but that is the problem. Women will constantly test and push to see what they can get away with. They will start with small disrespectful things and if you allow it, they will keep doing slightly more disrespectful things until it gets to a point where they have no regard for the man(and no respect for him as a man) like the situation you describe and stay(for a while...until they eventually get to a point they view him with such disdain and disgust they either cheat or leave after so much abuse---mental, emotional or physical).

This is not something to applaud. If a man has no respect for himself, how can he expect anyone else to? She certainly doesn't anymore. I can pretty much guarantee you within 5 years she will divorce him and likely is/will cheat on him.

She has wanted him to stand up for himself for a long time. Women WANT a man to have boundaries for behavior. He doesn't. It lets them feel secure and their respect grows for him that he will not tolerate certain actions.  

The biggest fear a woman has is a man that is able to walk away. If he would simply show the willingness to not tolerate disrespectful behavior and have some self-respect for himself he may be able to slowly change the situation. The more he doesn't and the more he allows the closer it gets to the situation I describe which is going to be a when not if unless something changes drastically.

Sad we have reached a point where other men "applaud" a man for having no self respect and allowing a woman to treat them like a doormat. Completely unacceptable in my book.

This, right here, is 100% truth.  A lot of guys don't get this, and think standing up for one's self isn't being a real "gentleman".  Just because he's a 350 lbs lineman doesn't mean he isn't prone to this.   

There does come a point though when it's too late, and there is no saving the relationship.  No matter what he does, he has taken her BS for so long, and she is so conditioned in her behavior, she simply won't believe him if he tries to change.  She'll just simply keep testing him, and either she will get frustrated and tell all of her friends what a jerk he has become and leave, or he will bend once again to her ways and go through this nightmare all over again.

Until your a millionaire stuck in an unhappy relationship with a woman you despise with the fear she'll try to take you to the cleaners if you leave, it's tough to judge this guy.

10 hours ago, matter2003 said:

I am not sure what type of man allows this type of behavior from a woman he is dating/has a child with, let alone a big 350 lb OL...

Sad that is happened bit even sadder as a man you allow this to happen. And I am NOT suggesting he retaliate with violence himself, I am suggesting he lets her know that will never happen again and if it did he walks away forever. Typically this is the end result after a lot of other disrespectful behavior that is allowed to happen without him doing or saying anything. And by "doing" the advocation is walking away. Always walk away from disrespect from a woman. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/ravens-ol-dj-fluker-victim-domestic-violence-incidents-024119785.html

Always walk away from disrespect from ANYONE

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Once you give that power to a woman, where she uses that power to put you down and disrespect you

It is awfully hard to get that power back. Sometimes impossible

I am not sure he ever gave her that power. She took it without any offer. That is the point.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I am not sure he ever gave her that power. She took it without any offer. That is the point.

I don't think anybody voluntarily gives it up. I don't think it happens in 1 day or 1 split decision

Probably happens over months and months and years and years adding up

Edited by Buffalo716

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I don't think anybody voluntarily gives it up. I don't think it happens in 1 day or 1 split decision

Probably happens over months and months and years and years adding up

It happened in this case over months. Abuse of this type whether man on woman or woman on man or indeed in same sex relationships is rarely a sudden thing. 

I can see where someone like Fluker would be reluctant to defend himself from a violent partner because at 350 lbs and strong as an ox he could easily cause serious injury, and then it would be way too easy for his partner to have him charged.

12 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Yes you are right about that because I would never allow anyone to treat me like that. I would issue a stern warning once and then I would walk away and never look back if it happened again.

Once again, self-respect is the most important element in any relationship. Anyone who puts being with another person above that will not end up in a good position in the relationship ultimately. It just simply can't happen.

Believe, don't believe it, it doesn't matter. If you analyze ANY relationship where this stuff happens the root cause is they refused to hold their own self-respect as the most important element in their relationship.

You are something else. We got ourselves a relationship guru who has all the answers for all victims of abuse everywhere.

In summary: 1) Issue a stern warning if your partner beats you, 2) Walk away if it happens again.

So simple. So genius. Why has the world not thought of this? How have we all been fooled into thinking that abusive relationships are complicated, and messy, and emotionally confusing, and deeply difficult and sometimes life threatening to break free from?

And those people who get into bad relationship after bad relationship? Just stop doing it. Duh.

/sarcasm (just in case it wasn't obvious)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I can see where someone like Fluker would be reluctant to defend himself from a violent partner because at 350 lbs and strong as an ox he could easily cause serious injury, and then it would be way too easy for his partner to have him charged.

Still, now that this is public, can you imagine the trash talking this guy is gonna hear on the field?

18 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

TBD....your “One Stop Shop” for:

* DWI Defense

* Race Relations

* Pandemics

* Babe advice

It’s a case study in “do the opposite.”

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Lot of simps in this thread. Shameful. 

As soon as this manipulative shrew managed to get one of her eggs fused with one of his sperm this man was in a no-win scenario. The law doesn’t favor him. The criminal justice system doesn’t favor him. The family court system doesn’t favor him. He probably had to put up with escalating abuse for years before a cop would ever consider seeing him as a victim (look up the Duluth model). Luckily he was able to get himself bloodied up in a non-life threatening manner and apparently there’s some video evidence too. 

Could he have stopped this sort of ***** way back when? Maybe. But the reality is the system is so twisted now that if he flexes an ounce of “self-respect” as its mentioned upthread there are lines and lines of simps, “counselors,” judges, and cops all trained to label him an abuser and enable her further manipulation of him by holding custody of his kid over his head. 

This man needs compassion, not a bunch of black pill platitudes. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1