NFLPA Approves Agreement

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

NFLPA agrees unanimously to every thing they want but will take to court anything they could not win on bargaining table.

I wonder if laywers, plaintiffs and judge execute social distancing and wear masks.

Nationwide resource re various federal courts:

https://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal-courts/court-website-links/court-orders-and-updates-during-covid19-pandemic

WNY federal court:

https://www.nywd.uscourts.gov/sites/nywd/files/COVID-19 General Order - Extension Through September 25%2C 2020.pdf

22 hours ago, Limeaid said:

NFLPA agrees unanimously to every thing they want but will take to court anything they could not win on bargaining table.

I wonder if laywers, plaintiffs and judge execute social distancing and wear masks.

Huh?

21 hours ago, HOUSE said:

The cardboard fans are clapping

Faces in the crowd: Cutouts will stand in for fans at Astros games ...

Did Hitler go for a beer?

So while it’s been pretty obvious that fans weren’t likely to attend games, I’d assume that since the NFL is forbidding players from attending other sporting events as it’s high risk, they wouldn’t have fans come to theirs would they? If they do allow fans, I’d be willing to go, but I don’t see how they can prevent players from attending while allowing fans into their own. Unless they are going to claim theirs is the safest of all sports

Edited by billsfan5121

Just now, billsfan5121 said:

So while obvious that fans weren’t likely to attend games, I’d assume that since the NFL is forbidding players from attending other sporting events as it’s high risk, they wouldn’t have fans come to theirs would they? If they do allow fans, I’d be willing to go, but I don’t see how they can prevent players from attending while allowing fans into their own. Unless they are going to claim theirs is the safest of all sports

It's because they're the owners and they make the rules.  And fans attending their games helps their pockets.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's because they're the owners and they make the rules.  And fans attending their games helps their pockets.

I get that. I just think it’s interesting though that they claim attendance of a sporting event is high risk, while potentially allowing fans into their own event. Like I said, I’d go to a game if it were allowed, but the nfls wording of this is kind of funny to me

Edited by billsfan5121

On 7/26/2020 at 7:30 PM, Doc said:

Smart move by the NFL.  Maybe institute a "tip line" like the NBA has?

Give tipster credit at NFL.com shop - keep the money in the family.

Can players tip on fellow teammates they are competing against?

This could become the next fantasy football!

On 7/26/2020 at 7:37 PM, billsfan5121 said:

I get that. I just think it’s interesting though that they claim attendance of a sporting event is high risk, while potentially allowing fans into their own event. Like I said, I’d go to a game if it were allowed, but the nfls wording of this is kind of funny to me

There is a big difference between players under controlled circumstances and masses of fans who are often under influence of alcohol and in large crowds with people puking on others.