Jamal Adams: Adam Gase isn’t the right leader for the Jets organization

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm not a fan of pointing out wins against weak opponents because it's still difficult to beat a weak opponent in this league, but my liver could've had a good game against the Cincy defense last night. Time will tell, but Cincy D was terrible last night.

You sound like Jauron lol just teasin’ 😂

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

They lost 38-6 to the Ravens.  Now they’re good because they beat the team that had the #1 overall pick in the draft?

Exactly!!!

9 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Lots of IFs.  IF owner had any sense he'd "promote" head coach Adam Gase to front office so he did not waste salary and make Gregg Williams head coach. Their head coach could not be worse, right?

I actually think that they would be better with Greggo as HC, at least i the short term. Hes a douche but gets guys to play hard. See Cleveland 2018. They hate Gase. 

4 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Lots of IFs.  IF owner had any sense he'd "promote" head coach Adam Gase to front office so he did not waste salary and make Gregg Williams head coach. Their head coach could not be worse, right?

Yeah, number 31 that was it in the backside and parts of the DL. His D as a whole sucks.

7 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

IF there was any justice, Williams would get rolled coming out of the Jets training facility late one night, and be sporting two black eyes and an empty bank account as a result.

One does wonder if those two cheap shots the Jets took on Allen was the result of some encouragement from Gregg.

Its hard to believe that Tom Donohoe was so easily fooled by this tough guy act.