Did our QB's report today?

13 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

That is funny.  Actually that is what it looked like outside of Talladega Speedway last month before the Nascar race when a bunch of folks protested Nascar not allowing the Confederate flag at the races any longer.  There was a large procession of vehicles flying their flags.  Not sure if Jake was in that or not.

He was late...

image.jpeg.917f617dbadf1c4343566277205f353a.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

@JoshBarnett, Thank you very much for answering the question!!

LOL at Ed Oliver! 

Jon Feliciano posted on his Instagram story about it - also not a fan (but I don't know how to link to an Insta story, sorry ?

My four-year-old son got tested. It took 3 adults to hold him down and he screamed for 20 minutes afterward.

There has got to be a better way...

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

I’d rather drink goat urine strained through Fat Bastard’s soiled underwear than that swill. 

K9, How much for the baby?  I want my baby back baby back ribs, my baby Back ribs, Babyyyy back ribs. Now get in My belly.  Loved that movie too as dumb as it was. Nothing better than That bastard, that is fat.  

Yeah, shag baby.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

My four-year-old son got tested. It took 3 adults to hold him down and he screamed for 20 minutes afterward.

They are working on a 45 minute saliva test here in Colorado. 

10 minutes ago, psuscott16 said:

They are working on a 45 minute saliva test here in Colorado. 

Rutgers has a saliva test out, TBT used it on their players.  Some nasal swab tests such as the LabCorp Pixel and ones used at MedExpress are not the "brain scrappers."  

Edited by RyanC883

22 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Fromm made it in:

22 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Fromm made it in:

image.jpeg.bd3114dcab219485eb26a700a1a4e30f.jpeg

Way to much COVID in Ga, were I him, I would be glad to be in WNY.  BTW, despite the PC crowds efforts, that flag will be around a hundred years from now.  Just not on any buildings or businesses.  People will express their views.......

On 7/23/2020 at 4:09 PM, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Covid is about to ravage baseball, we might need 4 qb’s on game day. They just said someone tested positive on the Nationals and was around half the team. It will be interesting to see what happens when 15 guys get it and the team has 3 weeks of makeup games.

They will end the season first.

3 hours ago, MJS said:

For future reference, there was a study from a group at Yale back in April showing saliva swab produced equivalent results in RT-PCR

Chinese study showed it 2nd best to nasopharangeal swab - a few percent lower

Several American companies trying to produce fancy-butt "spit in the device" things, but if anyone else has to have a kid tested, ask.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

For future reference, there was a study from a group at Yale back in April showing saliva swab produced equivalent results in RT-PCR

Chinese study showed it 2nd best to nasopharangeal swab - a few percent lower

Several American companies trying to produce fancy-butt "spit in the device" things, but if anyone else has to have a kid tested, ask.

I wonder if it is similar to the DNA tests. They ask you to not eat or drink for a half hour before the test and that supposedly reduces the risk of a bad sample.

4 hours ago, MJS said:

My wife is a pediatrician and they are testing kids by throat swabs at her office.  An NP swab is brutal on a kid, im shocked someone put a 4 year old through that. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, K-9 said:

I’d rather drink goat urine strained through Fat Bastard’s soiled underwear than that swill. 

I’ll check Amazon. I can probably get some and meet you at the next tailgate. I aim to please!   :)

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

My wife is a pediatrician and they are testing kids by throat swabs at her office.  An NP swab is brutal on a kid, im shocked someone put a 4 year old through that. 

My BIL is a pediatrician and did a flu test on my HS age son. My son yelled “you just poked me in the brain!!!”

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I wish that had been an option. But he's fine.

15 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Way to much COVID in Ga, were I him, I would be glad to be in WNY.  BTW, despite the PC crowds efforts, that flag will be around a hundred years from now.  Just not on any buildings or businesses.  People will express their views.......

Of course it will.  

Those people can’t help themselves.  What other culture celebrates such historic and humiliating defeat (with its own flag!) generation after generation?  

• Haha (+1) 1