Did our QB's report today?

8 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Some fans seem to think Matt Barkley is a fine back up.?

Bills wont win a game if he starts. 

Agreed but at least we would be spared another season of sermons from true believers from the Church of the Holy Completion Percentage. I am all about religious freedom.

13 hours ago, scuba guy said:

The op asks an honest ? And ever one has to be a comeden.  

Rule #1) Noobs shouldn’t even be seen, let alone heard from.

13 hours ago, HOUSE said:

How exactly do you ask an honest ?  Is this one of these fancy new social groups?

#NoobAlert

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OK, guys, this is a thread about "did our QB report today?" not about your favorite covid-19 anecdote and misinformation.

If you have legit questions or (sourced) information, mosey on over to the OTW covid threads, they are at your service.

More of the same -> bit bucket

Guys? GUYS?!? Look here, Bub, there’s plenty of ladies here too! -and some of them are very opinionated!

• Haha (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OK, guys, this is a thread about "did our QB report today?" not about your favorite covid-19 anecdote and misinformation.

If you have legit questions or (sourced) information, mosey on over to the OTW covid threads, they are at your service.

More of the same -> bit bucket

It's like trying to maintain a Pee-free Zone in a Swimming Pool isnt it! 

• Haha (+1) 3

Yes, the quarterbacks reported and were tested and sent home. No one is allowed in the team facility without two negative tests 72 hours apart.

The rookies were tested Tuesday, self-quarantined for two days and then are back today for tests. If the results are negative, they are allowed in the facility for conditioning.

And no practices are allowed until after the 21 day conditioning acclimation period so there are no practices to watch until at least mid-August. 

The QBs and injured players are back Sunday for testing. Rest of the roster will be tested Tuesday, then two days self-quarantine, and then tests Friday. 

Here is a story about it, but the info is basically what I outlined. 

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills-quarterbacks-players-dealing-with-injuries-get-covid-19-tests/article_4d78b432-cd12-11ea-b136-636748623942.html

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Every other team has Matt Barkley as a back up QB?

No, most every other team has a backup who if pressed into duty because of injury/illness to the starter will have their season destroyed.

1 hour ago, JoshBarnett said:

Yes, the quarterbacks reported and were tested and sent home. No one is allowed in the team facility without two negative tests 72 hours apart.

The rookies were tested Tuesday, self-quarantined for two days and then are back today for tests. If the results are negative, they are allowed in the facility for conditioning.

And no practices are allowed until after the 21 day conditioning acclimation period so there are no practices to watch until at least mid-August. 

The QBs and injured players are back Sunday for testing. Rest of the roster will be tested Tuesday, then two days self-quarantine, and then tests Friday. 

Here is a story about it, but the info is basically what I outlined. 

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills-quarterbacks-players-dealing-with-injuries-get-covid-19-tests/article_4d78b432-cd12-11ea-b136-636748623942.html

@JoshBarnett, Thank you very much for answering the question!!

LOL at Ed Oliver! 

Jon Feliciano posted on his Instagram story about it - also not a fan (but I don't know how to link to an Insta story, sorry ?

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Oh well we shouldn't bother looking for an upgrade on Barkley then.

I thought that was the Bills long-term intended outcome in drafting Fromm

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Guys? GUYS?!? Look here, Bub, there’s plenty of ladies here too! -and some of them are very opinionated!

I was using "guys" in the Gender Neutral sense ?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Putin said:

So many options out there how will we ever decide?? 

There were plenty of options out there. If the Bills are thinking 2020 is the year to make a run (and they should be) they should have done something to provide better insurance for Josh. I get they took Fromm for the longer term... but Dalton, Flacco, Newton, Keenum, Hoyer, Mariota, Winston.... there were better options than Barkley for 2020. When you are trying to make a run with a cheap starter is exactly when I would bring a higher end backup in. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Just like those Saints last year... and the 2018 Super Bowl champs. 

The Bills back up QBs are a disgrace.  

Well, at least all you're complaining about now is the backup QB's.  Things must be looking up for the Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Fromm made it in:

image.jpeg.bd3114dcab219485eb26a700a1a4e30f.jpeg

That is funny.  Actually that is what it looked like outside of Talladega Speedway last month before the Nascar race when a bunch of folks protested Nascar not allowing the Confederate flag at the races any longer.  There was a large procession of vehicles flying their flags.  Not sure if Jake was in that or not.