Did our QB's report today?

I saw Fromm hitch hiking on the highway just before I passed the stadium exit...   Josh, Barkley, and Webb were throwing stuff at him from their car laughing their azsez of as they drove by... 

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Haha (+1) 9

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

I saw Fromm hitch hiking on the highway just before I passed the stadium exit...   Josh, Barkley, and Webb were throwing stuff at him from their car laughing their azsez of as they drove by... 

I forgot about Davis Webb... for a minute I thought Joe Webb's package was back and I got very excited. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Covid is about to ravage baseball, we might need 4 qb’s on game day. They just said someone tested positive on the Nationals and was around half the team. It will be interesting to see what happens when 15 guys get it and the team has 3 weeks of makeup games.

58 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I forgot about Davis Webb... for a minute I thought Joe Webb's package was back and I got very excited. 

Ah, the Joe Webb package . . . the legend of Dunkirk Don lives on

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I was wondering about the media too.  I guess we will just have to follow @YoloinOhio posts to find out whats happening.

I was actually quite serious like you say but it’s all good lol lots of laughs 

the closer it gets the more I realize how much I want my football news! 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

The op asks an honest ? And ever one has to be a comeden.  

How exactly do you ask an honest ?  Is this one of these fancy new social groups?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

How exactly do you ask an honest ?  Is this one of these fancy new social groups?

I heard it is, but ya can’t join till you meet a player in a special isle at CVS. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

All three are at the corner of Main & Transit heading south

They pulled into the Ted’s lot and haven’t been seen since. One last hot dog, onion ring and loganberry binge before going to camp. 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

They pulled into the Ted’s lot and haven’t been seen since. One last hot dog, onion ring and loganberry binge before going to camp. 

I was there today....really

• Like (+1) 1