Whose lives has been improved by BLM winning?

If you in any way feel that you are owed something & deserve entitlements & are not willing to go out & work tirelessly and prove that are the person for the job and do your absolute best to reach where ever it is you are going then you are already at a loss .

BLM IMHO leads that mentality making other especially the younger people feel that they deserve reparations & are making them think that they are thought of less than any other american citizen instead of telling them it's out there you just need to work your ass off to get it .

All of us have our short comings despite our ethnicity & should consider our selves as Americans first not Asian Americans, African Americans or what ever else some may think because if you are born here you are first & fore most a American & can do what ever you want no matter where you are born & raised in this country !

But groups such as BLM, Antifa, & the many others put their beliefs over the beliefs of the American dream & in todays NWO look for the hand out as the path rather than the work ethic as the path to becoming a part of the dream which is, has been & will continue to be the down of the American society .

Until the thought process of how parents need to start teaching that hard work & consequences of your actions will be the direct result of where they go & how they get there in life the future doesn't look real bright but there will always be the leaches that will try to look at some way or excuse to get there the easy way unfortunately & those mentioned will champion those avenues to get there . 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, T master said:

If you in any way feel that you are owed something & deserve entitlements & are not willing to go out & work tirelessly and prove that are the person for the job and do your absolute best to reach where ever it is you are going then you are already at a loss .

BLM IMHO leads that mentality making other especially the younger people feel that they deserve reparations & are making them think that they are thought of less than any other american citizen instead of telling them it's out there you just need to work your ass off to get it .

All of us have our short comings despite our ethnicity & should consider our selves as Americans first not Asian Americans, African Americans or what ever else some may think because if you are born here you are first & fore most a American & can do what ever you want no matter where you are born & raised in this country !

But groups such as BLM, Antifa, & the many others put their beliefs over the beliefs of the American dream & in todays NWO look for the hand out as the path rather than the work ethic as the path to becoming a part of the dream which is, has been & will continue to be the down of the American society .

Until the thought process of how parents need to start teaching that hard work & consequences of your actions will be the direct result of where they go & how they get there in life the future doesn't look real bright but there will always be the leaches that will try to look at some way or excuse to get there the easy way unfortunately & those mentioned will champion those avenues to get there . 

Why would you expect anything different after hundreds of years of black people being told they had no choice at all but to be poor and hated? No family wealth to pass down, no jobs skills to along, few accomplishments to brag about, because they were barely allowed to have accomplishments, arrested first and facing judges that hate you,  treated like a plague and scapegoated for all that was wrong with society. And still facing racism in certain important segments of population. 

48 minutes ago, T master said:

Three-quarters of black children already start-off with a major disadvantage by being born into single parent households.  But you rarely ever hear them talk about it, instead talking about how that is (now) "their culture."  Then there is little stressing of education.  And work ethic is a problem with the younger generation in general.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why would you expect anything different after hundreds of years of black people being told they had no choice at all but to be poor and hated? No family wealth to pass down, no jobs skills to along, few accomplishments to brag about, because they were barely allowed to have accomplishments, arrested first and facing judges that hate you,  treated like a plague and scapegoated for all that was wrong with society. And still facing racism in certain important segments of population. 

Because it is America where you can achieve what ever you set your mind to if you don't believe me just look around & instead of believing those like BLM pattern your beliefs after those like Opra, Denzel, Collin Powell, MJ ,Bill Russel, Ben Carson, MLK & many others that as being Black Americans the youth can look up to instead of teaching them that they deserve anything for free just because of your ancestors past  .

Because although in todays world there is racism todays young black American people can't even begin to imagine what it was like those of Jackie Robison's era !

Teach them that they can achieve what ever it is that they work for . So in your thought process i should have stayed in podunction Junction where grew up & been some one that picked fruit on a farm my entire life ? And here's something to that if that is what truly makes you happy what difference does it make ?

Like the old adage says if you love what you do you will never work a day in your life weather that be shoveling horse **** or becoming a Dr but just teach the youngsters coming up to see the past for what it was because you can't change it & work to make their individual future different and make it known that it will be hard work & with the means given along with being blessed as born in America they can be what ever they want .

If any youth no matter their ethnicity if they are taught to be lazy and take advantage of situation they will ! I know white families that have 2 & 3 generations of living & depending on system such as welfare, food stamps & such because the parents were lazy & that's what they taught their children & that because you are American you can depend on the gov't to take care of you .

If you look that thought process is every where in todays society .

That is IMHO what BLM teaches that because you were born in America & because of the past you should take total advantage of that & not use it as motivation to work hard to show that you don't need hand outs & take advantage of the opportunities that living in the US provides EVERYONE to make a better life for them selves & do more than sit on your ass to get hand outs ! 

But if you believe what you wrote above then you are behind the 8 ball already !! 

Edited by T master

27 minutes ago, T master said:

Because it is America where you can achieve what ever you set your mind to if you don't believe me just look around & instead of believing those like BLM pattern your beliefs after those like Opra, Denzel, Collin Powell, MJ ,Bill Russel, Ben Carson, MLK & many others that as being Black Americans the youth can look up to instead of teaching them that they deserve anything for free just because of your ancestors past  .

Because although in todays world there is racism todays young black American people can't even begin to imagine what it was like those of Jackie Robison's era !

Teach them that they can achieve what ever it is that they work for . So in your thought process i should have stayed in podunction Junction where grew up & been some one that picked fruit on a farm my entire life ? And here's something to that if that is what truly makes you happy what difference does it make ?

Like the old adage says if you love what you do you will never work a day in your life weather that be shoveling horse **** or becoming a Dr but just teach the youngsters coming up to see the past for what it was because you can't change it & work to make their individual future different and make it known that it will be hard work & with the means given along with being blessed as born in America they can be what ever they want .

If any youth no matter their ethnicity if they are taught to be lazy and take advantage of situation they will ! I know white families that have 2 & 3 generations of living & depending on system such as welfare, food stamps & such because the parents were lazy & that's what they taught their children & that because you are American you can depend on the gov't to take care of you .

If you look that thought process is every where in todays society .

That is IMHO what BLM teaches that because you were born in America & because of the past you should take total advantage of that & not use it as motivation to work hard to show that you don't need hand outs & take advantage of the opportunities that living in the US provides EVERYONE to make a better life for them selves & do more than sit on your ass to get hand outs ! 

But if you believe what you wrote above then you are behind the 8 ball already !! 

How will help them face a racist judicial system? 

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Don't commit crimes.

Enforce laws equally 

57 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The judicial system is against the poor not the color since liberals hate the poor.

And black people had poverty enforced upon them in this land of opportunity 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

How will help them face a racist judicial system? 

If they don't do anything wrong you don't have to worry about it mind your own dam business if by chance you get pulled over answer with yes sir no sir don't give the cop any BS & you will be fine if you come at them with a attitude expect to get some back it's called respect .

Like i said if you go in with a pre determined notion that you are owed something & give that attitude then you are going to get what you give and most of all quit just looking for something to B**CH about !

Poor me this poor me that for christ sake if you give the respect deserved then you should get it back if your a ass then you will get some of that back .

As i said there is racism but going into something with a attitude that this SOB ing white cop or black cop aint gonna tell me WTF to do does now one any good just obey the law be respectful & do as your asked then if things go side ways complain to those who can take care of it .

BLM is just a bunch of folks trying to stir up BS and then get money off of those not smart enough to realize that they are the ones stirring up the BS & are taking advantage of them & then they think they are doing them some kind of favor when in reality they are taking advantage of those people .

Edited by T master

On 4/25/2022 at 12:58 PM, Tiberius said:

Enforce laws equally 

And black people had poverty enforced upon them in this land of opportunity 

What I find interesting is that despite the fact that "racist" tendencies are much more prevalent in liberal cities you act like it is conservatives that do it. In NYC the per capita jail is 50x for blacks as whites but the national number is only 6x. If we get rid of liberal areas then maybe we can find a way to solve the problem.

18 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What I find interesting is that despite the fact that "racist" tendencies are much more prevalent in liberal cities you act like it is conservatives that do it. In NYC the per capita jail is 50x for blacks as whites but the national number is only 6x. If we get rid of liberal areas then maybe we can find a way to solve the problem.

Bingo! People act as if all the arrests and incarcerations are happening in the Deep South. I’m going to ‘guess’ they aren’t. Laws are enforced locally! Our major cities are all deep deep deep blue! If there’s indeed a “systemic” problem then maybe those Left led cities need a change in leadership. 

• Like (+1) 1

Let's be honest, the liberals and government in general think that Black people are not smart enough to make good decisions. They have proven it time and again, usually not as blatantly as banning only cigarettes that Blacks generally smoke but no issue with white cigarettes.

• 2 months later...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/minneapolis-mom-confronts-blm-protesters-122418182.html

This is not a George Floyd situation. George Floyd was unarmed. This is not OK,” Foss-Yarbrough launched at the protesters who gathered for a march and rally for the man on Saturday, according to the video. “He tried to kill me in front of my kids.”

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/minneapolis-mom-confronts-blm-protesters-122418182.html

This is not a George Floyd situation. George Floyd was unarmed. This is not OK,” Foss-Yarbrough launched at the protesters who gathered for a march and rally for the man on Saturday, according to the video. “He tried to kill me in front of my kids.”

And at least one clueless “protester” yelled at her to shut up. Unbelievable.