12th Man Field

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I mean this seems pretty doable?  

I'm sure any corporation would value the opportunity to credit check 60,000 people to make sure payments will be made on time as opposed to a single entity with meaningful cash flow generation. Kinda makes you wonder why naming rights aren't crowd sourced more often.  I would love to watch games at Stadium McStadiumFace Field.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Broken Table Field  at Asylum Stadium, Unleash the insanity!   

Its a marketing bonanza

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm sure any corporation would value the opportunity to credit check 60,000 people to make sure payments will be made on time as opposed to a single entity with meaningful cash flow generation. Kinda makes you wonder why naming rights aren't crowd sourced more often.  I would love to watch games at Stadium McStadiumFace Field.

Gushin' Granny Bowl and Holohoax Field at Hitler Did Nothing Wrong Stadium both have a nice ring to them.

https://newsfeed.time.com/2012/08/14/mountain-dews-dub-the-dew-online-poll-goes-horribly-wrong/

1 hour ago, Returntoglory said:

Damn. I wish we as fans could pull the funding off for naming rights to the stadium! 

What's the asking price for the naming rights?

?

Ummmm...no.

Also, as a resident and and taxpayer of Erie County, I'm already subsidizing the stadium. 

Edited by LabattBlue

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Who gets the naming revenue? The bills or the county? 

Pegulas

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Looks like they didn't bother with that when they inked the deal with the hat company.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I happy to manage the fund and a line of credit for a 10% cut...

but in all honesty- do we believe there are 60k fans that think the pegulas need their $100/yr more than themselves in exchange for a fairly intangible manufactured value proposition ? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 1

Change the name every week. Call it whoever was the MVP the week prior on offense and defense.

Tre White Field at Josh Allen Stadium.

Seriously, I couldn't care less what the stadium is called.

How about, "We need a new Stadium Stadium"?

• Like (+1) 1