Charges against Ed Oliver dismissed

42 minutes ago, Doc said:

Good question.  Maybe everyone should Uber everywhere?

Naw, it was Shady all along.  Right WEO?  

Keep bashing yourself over the head with that one.  I won't stop you.

I'm surprised they didn't catch him by lifting prints off the sheet he used to climb out of the house!  But they shouldn't need them--they should just arrest the kid as the "the most likely suspect"!!

Those were good times.  

18 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Based solely on all the times I've been driving at 1am, I'll say.......3%.

I used to be out fairly regularly at 1 am, 2 am, 4 am.  Research science is not a 9 to 5 job.  I was pulled over a bunch of times, I believe on that principle "out at this time, must be drunk".  I don't think I was ever breathalyzed.  I had my University ID on its lanyard, sometimes I had ice buckets or equipment with me, I was often pretty sleepy but no sign of "been drinking".  Usually the officer would tell me he observed me weaving or I rolled through the stopsign or whatever.  I don't think it was true, but I would thank them and say I appreciate that info, I might have been reaching for the radio, I will try to be more aware, off I go.

I used to take my dog with me to lab late at night for protection.  Big white friendly floofball, looks like a white wolf to some people.  Not big enough to be seen over the headrest.  She had judgement though.  If she didn't like someone I was leary of them.

Scariest time we were pulled over, she was sitting next to me in the front passenger seat.  Right away when the officer approached the car, she stood up started growling, that low menacing "I mean business" growl with her ears forward and her hackles up.  There was just something about that particular officer she did not like at all.  I spent the whole time soothing the dog:  "It's OK, we're fine.  Yes officer it's in my pack on the floor, may I get it? We're OK, girl, Here you go sir, Hush now, On my way to work, sir, Wash U Department of Chemistry, We're good, it's OK,  yes Sir, have an experiment running all night, Girl, Sit. Thank you sir have a good shift."   Always wondered what would have happened if she hadn't been there, or alternatively if I hadn't been able to keep her chill.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

I'm surprised they didn't catch him by lifting prints off the sheet he used to climb out of the house!  But they shouldn't need them--they should just arrest the kid as the "the most likely suspect"!!

Those were good times.  

Doesn't beat your theory about Shady being out of town but watching the attackers he hired beat up his ex-GF.  I'm amazed he's avoided capture.

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

Doesn't beat your theory about Shady being out of town but watching the attackers he hired beat up his ex-GF.  I'm amazed he's avoided capture.

lol—-you liked that one huh?  He did change the video security system so only he could access it, so I figured I’d go there.  It was certainly less ridiculous speculation than “her OWN SON had to have done it....because, because.......BECAUSE I LOVE MY SHADY ABD HE WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO LET ME DOWN!!”

Good times. I thank you again.

On 7/22/2020 at 2:58 PM, BuffaloBillies said:

Wow. 80 mph in a 45 mph zone with an open beer = no charges

Me going 38 in a 25 MPH zone last year = $90

Y'all need a better lawyer.....AND that lawyer would be WAY more than $90......

On 7/22/2020 at 3:47 PM, billsbackto81 said:

Looks like the only thing he was guilty of is being a crappy driver and being profiled. The kid was clean and test results prove that. If being a bad driver was criminal 50% of the country and 95% of Florida would be behind bars.

Freaking AMEN to that.....I been here 2 years and have seen more crazy driving than I have in my previous 29 behind the wheel!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol—-you liked that one huh?  He did change the video security system so only he could access it, so I figured I’d go there.  It was certainly less ridiculous speculation than “her OWN SON had to have done it....because, because.......BECAUSE I LOVE MY SHADY ABD HE WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO LET ME DOWN!!”

You're just pissed that he didn't do it (again).  All because you never liked him because, because......BECAUSE he left a bad tip and threw some ho off his party bus. 

I'll bet you're also pissed that Oliver's charges were dismissed and secretly hope the open container or the gun or something else gets him suspended.  We all know your MO.

55 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Such great news. Sorry I doubted you Ed. 

How different would this have gone in the initial thread if we were told that he blew a 0.000 at the scene?

43 minutes ago, Doc said:

You're just pissed that he didn't do it (again).  All because you never liked him because, because......BECAUSE he left a bad tip and threw some ho off his party bus. 

I'll bet you're also pissed that Oliver's charges were dismissed and secretly hope the open container or the gun or something else gets him suspended.  We all know your MO.

LOL what??  Up-thread, you had given him 3 games!  You had McCoy suspended after the Pink Champale  stomping as well.

Who cares?  No one would be pissed that he was not charged.  This is just more made up stuff, as are most of your unique thoughts.  Your "MO" is always clear---see an empty pool, dive in head first and then explain that the resulting paralysis was perfectly fine.

There has been ample evidence that McCoy is truly a shady human being--but all that is just fine with you because for a spot, he wore a Bills jersey.  You're a true believer doc---and true believers can't be reasoned with.  Earth is flat.  JFK Jr. is coming to arrest Washington DC lifers.....it's all of the same cloth.

The good news for you is that, despite this way of thinking (or maybe because of it),  you STILL could be President one day!  So, be of good cheer!

47 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

LOL what??  Up-thread, you had given him 3 games!  You had McCoy suspended after the Pink Champale  stomping as well.

Who cares?  No one would be pissed that he was not charged.  This is just more made up stuff, as are most of your unique thoughts.  Your "MO" is always clear---see an empty pool, dive in head first and then explain that the resulting paralysis was perfectly fine.

There has been ample evidence that McCoy is truly a shady human being--but all that is just fine with you because for a spot, he wore a Bills jersey.  You're a true believer doc---and true believers can't be reasoned with.  Earth is flat.  JFK Jr. is coming to arrest Washington DC lifers.....it's all of the same cloth.

The good news for you is that, despite this way of thinking (or maybe because of it),  you STILL could be President one day!  So, be of good cheer!

Wrong as usual.  I said that Oliver being suspended depended entirely on his BAC.  If he wasn't over the limit, he gets off completely.  Guess what happened?  I said that if he was found to be DUI, any additional games over the automatic 3 game suspension for a DUI would probably be reduced because they were add-ons.  That's moot now.

I never once said Shady would be suspended.  Good memory.  You OTOH had him convicted both times.  Good job!

Yeah, leaving a bad tip, throwing a trouble-maker off a bus and coming to the aid of a friend in a fight makes someone shady.  Oh, OK.

And leave the political talk to the Shinebox.

Edited by Doc

2 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Freaking AMEN to that.....I been here 2 years and have seen more crazy driving than I have in my previous 29 behind the wheel!

You know it dude. Been here 10 years after a lifetime in Connecticut. Retired then came down here and can't believe what I see everyday. Even sold my motorcycle shortly after moving here. Couldn't chance not enjoying the retirement I worked so hard for 21 years in Law Enforcement.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Wrong as usual.  I said that Oliver being suspended depended entirely on his BAC.  If he wasn't over the limit, he gets off completely.  Guess what happened?  I said that if he was found to be DUI, any additional games over the automatic 3 game suspension for a DUI would probably be reduced because they were add-ons.  That's moot now.

I never once said Shady would be suspended.  Good memory.  You OTOH had him convicted both times.  Good job!

Yeah, leaving a bad tip, throwing a trouble-maker off a bus and coming to the aid of a friend in a fight makes someone shady.  Oh, OK.

Variant text of one of the more obscure versions of the Apocalypse -- somewhere in the middle after all the strange beasts make an appearance:  "And there was the day Mr. Weo and Doc agreed. And God said, `Time to end this thing.`"

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Almost everyone said that doc.  

Good memory?  You need help!  You tried this same exact BS a year ago when you foolishly wandered back into the arms of your hero and his "heroic" aid to his friends who needed an NFL leg to add a few kicks too a guy on his back!  

And a year ago, I silenced you by posting your own words:

Doc    2,694 

• Hall of Famer
  •  
  • Doc
  • Members
  • 29,909 posts

I'm not defending him because the video shows that he threw at least one punch instead of keeping out of it like he should have. It's disappointing and I expect him to be suspended, and I'm fine with it. He should know better. However I don't think what he did constitutes a felony and I expect him to plea to a misdemeanor.

It's mind-blowing that you just went back this, again!...and .lying about it in the process.  Why would you do this to yourself?  It's not healthy.

Person, man, woman, camera, TV doc.  repeat it a few times and I will ask you again in 15 min.

5 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Did we really think he was called Shady because of his on field presence??? Put a bottle of Dom Perignon in a cage with him and a cop and see what happens...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

Did we really think he was called Shady because of his on field presence??? Put a bottle of Dom Perignon in a cage with him and a cop and see what happens...

lol.   "Thunder 'Dom':  6 men in, 5 men (who kick 1 man while he's on his back over a bottle of champagne, then run) out"

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Almost everyone said that doc.  

Good memory?  You need help!  You tried this same exact BS a year ago when you foolishly wandered back into the arms of your hero and his "heroic" aid to his friends who needed an NFL leg to add a few kicks too a guy on his back!  

And a year ago, I silenced you by posting your own words:

Doc    2,694 

• Hall of Famer
  •  
  • Doc
  • Members
  • 29,909 posts

I'm not defending him because the video shows that he threw at least one punch instead of keeping out of it like he should have. It's disappointing and I expect him to be suspended, and I'm fine with it. He should know better. However I don't think what he did constitutes a felony and I expect him to plea to a misdemeanor.

It's mind-blowing that you just went back this, again!...and .lying about it in the process.  Why would you do this to yourself?  It's not healthy.

Person, man, woman, camera, TV doc.  repeat it a few times and I will ask you again in 15 min.

OK, maybe I did think he was going to be suspended when the video came out and it only showed him kicking the cop.  Then more of the evidence came out and it turned out to be just what I said it was above.  At which point I reversed course.  It was a good lesson.  You OTOH not only quadrupled down, you still can't admit you were wrong.  All because, gasp, he was left a bad tip and threw a troublemaker off a bus.  You can't make that stuff up!