Josh Allen year 3 comparisons

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Well before being negative, let’s see what happens 

I am not being negative. I am being realistic. I think Josh will continue to get better but just him "wanting to" isn't enough to ensure it happens. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I'm thinking 80 total TD's. 40 in the air, 40 on the ground.

Not true. I want to be a better QB as well, and now look at me!

Wanting to be a better QB for you means sarcastic messageboard comments.

For a starting NFL quarterback it means hours upon hours of tape w/guys who have been around the game their entire lives. Access to the best training and PT facilities in the country. Top nutritionists and diets. Throwing sessions with the best wideouts on the planet. The desire to improve as a pro football player (ESPECIALLY a quarterback) affords access and ability to tools that are almost guaranteed to work. 

Buy-in as a pro athlete is HUGE. Guys that haven't sniffed that level won't understand...'natural ability' only gets you so far.

32 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

For a starting NFL quarterback it means hours upon hours of tape w/guys who have been around the game their entire lives. Access to the best training and PT facilities in the country. Top nutritionists and diets. Throwing sessions with the best wideouts on the planet. The desire to improve as a pro football player (ESPECIALLY a quarterback) affords access and ability to tools that are almost guaranteed to work. 

Buy-in as a pro athlete is HUGE. Guys that haven't sniffed that level won't understand...'natural ability' only gets you so far.

For sure. But it isn't enough on its own to guarantee anything.

Diggs adds the element missing from the offense.  A premier deep threat, and go to wr.  I want Allen to make a move into the top 10 of the league.  He has the physical and mental tools.  This year he has improved weapons around him.  This year should be when it all comes together for him.  

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Diggs adds the element missing from the offense.  A premier deep threat, and go to wr.  I want Allen to make a move into the top 10 of the league.  He has the physical and mental tools.  This year he has improved weapons around him.  This year should be when it all comes together for him.  

Having three good WR this season should definitely help him grow this year also two of those going into their second year in the system should help too.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Having three good WR this season should definitely help him grow this year also two of those going into their second year in the system should help too.

Agreed.  With the way the offseason has played out due to Covid I see Buffalo as benefactors.  All major contributors return for the most part.  Top rookies are coming into supporting roles.  No major change to any posistion group.  Basically, if Allen, Edmunds, White, and Oliver improve the Bills most likley go from playoff team to contender.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mat68 said:

You bet Mat.  Between Diggs, Moss, everyone else returning on both sides of the ball, it’s going to be a fun year.  I don’t want to hear the crap of success with an asterick.  Every team in this league has had the same restrictions so there is no asterick.  I don’t think most have this opinion, I’ve just read a couple of comments and just not true.  If anything our returning players makes it an advantage.  It’s not as if Diggs hasn’t already been in the league so he’ll get up to speed fast.

I can’t wait for September.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

You bet Mat.  Between Diggs, Moss, everyone else returning on both sides of the ball, it’s going to be a fun year.  I don’t want to hear the crap of success with an asterick.  Every team in this league has had the same restrictions so there is no asterick.  I don’t think most have this opinion, I’ve just read a couple of comments and just not true.  If anything our returning players makes it an advantage.  It’s not as if Diggs hasn’t already been in the league so he’ll get up to speed fast.

I can’t wait for September.

I really hope Buffalo gets an asterick for winning the Covid 19 Superbowl ?

• Haha (+1) 1

The herd did a break down of organization turn over a few weeks ago.  From front office to special teams.  What teams have the least and highest level of turnover in the NFL in 2020.  Due to Covid the analysis was, the teams you expect are at the top, the lesser run teams near the bottom.  The good run teams handle this better.  KC, SF, BAL, PIT all top 5.  Buffalo is 1.  The team goes as far as Allen and Edmunds.  They ball out Buffalo can win the whole damn thing.

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/26/2020 at 8:35 AM, GoBills808 said:

Remember when tebow “wanted” it and worked on those things? Now he is the league mvp and Has 10 superbowl rings....?

On 7/24/2020 at 2:33 PM, John from Riverside said:

I will just keep posting this till idiotic 808 posts go away:

There's a reason why there's a ignore list on here. Plus, don't feed the trolls bro.