NFL will allow social justice decals on helmets

Greg S

Does it really matter, meaning if this peaceful representation is a step, ok.  Like another cause that is close to me some groups get overly discriminated, but absolutely some persons have been absolutely awful, should be fired and prosecuted.  I’d rather have these displays than the crazy looting.  

Protest peacefully, which is what this looks to be doing, and what’s the problem?  I don’t see any.  Unlawful protesting, bepreaking the law, and I’m not happy with that issue.  You can’t justify hurting innocent Store owners with their lives, and livelihoods, because people having nothing to do with them doing horrible things.

I guess it goes back to Rodney, in why can’t we all get along.  He was so right on that point. Put whatever you want on a jersey if it doesn’t insight violence, just thing s have to change.  What’s wrong with that.  On the other Haden’s, how many of you have family and friends in law enforcement who are good people, and even put up with a lot of crap they don’t deserve.

Display and who really at heart cares.  For all minorities, I’m with you, but for all decent police enforcement who d9 the best you can, and really try and not see color, I’m with you too.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Beast said:

Or the five Dallas officers that were murdered that the NFL wouldn't allow the Cowboys to wear a decal in honor of.

Doesn't it say you can wear a decal for fallen officers too?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

I didn’t see it specifically stated when I skimmed the article. It would be nice if you could though. 

I didn't read the article but it's in the URL.

15 minutes ago, MJS said:

I didn't read the article but it's in the URL.

It’s not mentioned in the article. If that’s part of the program, but not mentioned in the article, then that’s totally BS reporting. OTOH, if the URL is wrong then that’s poor as well. Really bad reporting either way.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, MJS said:

Doesn't it say you can wear a decal for fallen officers too?

I saw that nowhere in the article but, even if they were allowed to (LOL) do you think anyone actually would when Drew Brees was masssacred for his stance on the National Anthem?

• Like (+1) 1