Pegulas to buy energy business

BillsMafi$

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Did you invest in his IPO?  It's down to $10.  When you have, I will be happy tom listen.

He’s a proven and brilliant billionaire. We are posting on an internet message board about one of his toys. I’m not pretending to be any smarter than I am, and that bar isn’t exactly world class. But I freely admit it. 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

He’s a proven and brilliant billionaire. We are posting on an internet message board about one of his toys. I’m not pretending to be any smarter than I am, and that bar isn’t exactly world class. But I freely admit it. 

Kylie Jenner is a billionaire.  So is Trump.  If both announced that they were launching an investment company in makeup or real estate markets (respectively) would you claim that they are geniuses that deserve your investment dollars?

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

She's talking about PSE.

Well, the "E" part.  Where everyone's trying to stay viable.

34 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Did you invest in his IPO?  It's down to $10.  When you have, I will be happy tom listen.

LOL!  No one's asking you.

Edited by Doc

19 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Kylie Jenner is a billionaire.  So is Trump.  If both announced that they were launching an investment company in makeup or real estate markets (respectively) would you claim that they are geniuses that deserve your investment dollars?

If you think you made a clever point, I’d bet you’re in the minority. This isn’t worth it to me. Have a nice night. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

If you think you made a clever point, I’d bet you’re in the minority. This isn’t worth it to me. Have a nice night. 

Augie, I wouldn’t worry about it. He probably doesn’t even understand that Terry has a petroleum engineering degree from Penn St. or that members of his staff have engineering degrees with experience in the energy sector. They have all upstream, mid stream, and down stream experience. If there is anyone I trust in this industry, it’s Pegula. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Augie, I wouldn’t worry about it. He probably doesn’t even understand that Terry has a petroleum engineering degree from Penn St. or that members of his staff have engineering degrees with experience in the energy sector. They have all upstream, mid stream, and down stream experience. If there is anyone I trust in this industry, it’s Pegula. 

You keep saying you “trust” him.  What have you trusted him with?

30 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

No, he just doesn't like Terry (who knows what reason the dart he tossed blindly at his dartboard hit).  And as a result you get this comedy gold.

Yeah.  Definitely a "long haul" investment.  Still probably a real nice one to have in your retirement account .  I'm actually hoping to buy more shares as time goes on since I had some extra money lying around that I didn't need for anything and really needed to start saving for retirement....

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I just bought a stake in it. A bunch of cash in the hands of a self made billionaire who made his billions doing what he is about to do more of..... sure, why not 

He’s very competent with a petroleum engineering degree from penn state. He has plenty of business experience as well. As long as NG prices rebound some, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him increased market cap 5-10x just likes he’s done before. 

2 hours ago, haroldwaide said:

I honestly don't expect much movement for at least a year or more.  Like I said, it's a long play but I'm think it will be well worth it in the end if you are able to stay in long enough.

It could be sooner, it all just depends on what Pegs does with the money. The sooner he acts the better, just hope he makes good decisions like his previous gas biz. 

I don’t think there will be a merger. Terry has already stated they want to acquire already productive wells in Pennsylvania, and not so much acreage projects. Wants to get that steady cash flow established. The questions is, what assets might he be looking at? Does Chesapeake energy still control any assets in the region? 

On 7/30/2020 at 8:07 PM, IronMaidenBills said:

I don’t trust him at all. Look at what he does  to the planet. Pegs is nothing more than a wealthy blood sucker. 
https://www.nrdc.org/onearth/small-towns-battle-against-radioactive-fracking-waste

14 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It could be sooner, it all just depends on what Pegs does with the money. The sooner he acts the better, just hope he makes good decisions like his previous gas biz. 

His last such decision was to cash out of NG and dump it all.

On 7/30/2020 at 7:24 PM, Mr. WEO said:

Par is $10.  Its a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC).  They formed a public company with the stated purpose of acquiring or merging with a company in the energy space.  Pegs has 2 years to make a deal or return everyone's capital.   

Every SPAC initially trades at $10 and there is little share price movement until deal is rumored or definitive agreement is in place. 

On 8/4/2020 at 10:17 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I just bought a stake in it. A bunch of cash in the hands of a self made billionaire who made his billions doing what he is about to do more of..... sure, why not 

Pegula made his billions buying oil and has producing acreage and developing this acreage.  Raising capital, assessing investments, and closing deals is a different sport.

Edited by Jauronimo