This is sickening

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Also ....  these mysterious troops are only being sent to Democratic states / regions because Fearless leader wants to deepen the divide and paint anything Democratic / liberal as Evil 

LOL   But then he's be robing people of their rights.   :lol: 

I suppose it's just a pure coincidence that the rioting, looting, violence and arson is only going on in democrat states? The leaders in those states and cities are not up to the job of keeping the peace. Someone has to be the adult. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Screw you. People call Dems communists all the time, like we are Stalists. You guys are so into double standards its sickening. 

Cool story.  Except not every democrat is a communist and not every communist is a stalinist.  Calling someone Hitler is pretty black and white.  

Democrats call for gun control and walk around with armed guards.  Setup places like Chaz and arm it with AR15s.

Democrat leaders call for financial equality and end to capitalism yet become multi millionares serving life terms in politics.

Democrat leaders dont want a wall but live in gated communities.

Right its me with the double standards.

Also...screw you?  Shouldnt that be grounds for a month ban here?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

horsecrap

HAIL HIT, I mead TRUMP 

Blind Lock Step support for a guy not even a politician, not to mention an East coast New York elitist!

So you link a bullschiff article which I call out and this is all you've got in response? Seriously?

22 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

The existence of this thread is the reason you cannot talk about that story? It's in the Epstein thread and you haven't commented on it yet.

Logic says you would rather B word and moan like a Karen about this thread instead of talking about what we should be talking about in the other thread.

Sorry, slide away good sir.

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Indeed. Your examples were partisan, however. 

My examples after the attack on my political alignment.  Not the original post.  Again no one should be doing this.  Especially sitting behind their computer from the safety of a house or work.  Regardless of politics I think its more than fair to say we have it pretty good.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Cool story.  Except not every democrat is a communist and not every communist is a stalinist.  Calling someone Hitler is pretty black and white.  

Democrats call for gun control and walk around with armed guards.  Setup places like Chaz and arm it with AR15s.

Democrat leaders call for financial equality and end to capitalism yet become multi millionares serving life terms in politics.

Democrat leaders dont want a wall but live in gated communities.

Right its me with the double standards.

Also...screw you?  Shouldnt that be grounds for a month ban here?

What a joke - you can strikethrough “Democrat” and insert Repulican in every example. 

And you left out the part of Trump and his buddies all getting BILlIONs and BILLIONs of PPP “loans.”

Oh - and this is totally unexpected:

Steve Mnuchin Already Wants To Forgive Billions In PPP Loans

image.thumb.jpeg.ddb3e03cabf40df0ab0784ced101fc57.jpeg

5 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/13/portland-protester-injured-federal/%3foutputType=amp

how dare you claim to be an American, and think this is, 'just what need's to be done'.   

please stop your disconnect between decency, and what is seemingly economically expeditiosness.

i can't put up with a young, idealogical person getting shot down in the name of curmudgeonly self-interest anymore.  

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What a joke - you can strikethrough “Democrat” and insert Repulican in every example. 

And you left out the part of Trump and his buddies all getting BILlIONs and BILLIONs of PPP “loans.”

If you can replace everything I said above with republican, do it quick.  It wouldnt make any sense to anyone living in reality.

I suppose you prefer to live in a place where trade with other countries are setup to ensure we lose?  Or a country where companies routinely outsource good work so our biggest employers are walmart, amazon and Kroegers?  Or a country where we kill more than a half million babies a year but freak the f out about a few select other deaths that meet or political agendas?

On the cult thing...again hyperbole.  I had my ideals long before I joined a political party.  In fact I was a democrat until 2015.  Got sick of the double standards as you say.

Edited by thenorthremembers

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Once again I'm calling you out for your lies. Your Huffington Post article does not say what you claim. Why do you democrats always have to lie to try to prove a point?

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you even read the articles you post?

• Like (+1) 1