This is sickening

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/13/portland-protester-injured-federal/%3foutputType=amp

how dare you claim to be an American, and think this is, 'just what need's to be done'.   

please stop your disconnect between decency, and what is seemingly economically expeditiosness.

i can't put up with a young, idealogical person getting shot down in the name of curmudgeonly self-interest anymore.  

Edited by BringMetheHeadofLeonLett
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, anyut_bogdan said:

Hello! My name is Ann. I`m fond of traveling and listening to music, I have been in many countries such as Italia, Spain, and America. My dream is to visit Chinese because I study this language. Join me at this site .

Hey, special guest star... vlad himself!

i lov amerikanitz

Even more so,   Veterans 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/just-started-wailing-veteran-speaks-201033895.html

Christopher David, a 53-year-old disabled Navy veteran, was so angry at the sight of federal officers sweeping up protesters in the last few nights on the streets of Portland, Oregon, that he decided to go and talk to them about it.

Mr David is seen taking a series of baton blows from a federal agent, without reacting to any of them, before he is finally forced back by pepper spray to the face.

“I stood my ground at that point and just stayed there ... I did nothing provocative. They just started whaling on me with batons, and I let them,” Mr David said.

“I probably could’ve taken a lot more baton blows if they had not sprayed pepper spray all over my eyes,” he added.

9417bcc8974bd20bb8bad3092adaa73b

HAIL TRUMP!!!!   

Heil.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Even more so,   Veterans 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/just-started-wailing-veteran-speaks-201033895.html

Christopher David, a 53-year-old disabled Navy veteran, was so angry at the sight of federal officers sweeping up protesters in the last few nights on the streets of Portland, Oregon, that he decided to go and talk to them about it.

Mr David is seen taking a series of baton blows from a federal agent, without reacting to any of them, before he is finally forced back by pepper spray to the face.

“I stood my ground at that point and just stayed there ... I did nothing provocative. They just started whaling on me with batons, and I let them,” Mr David said.

“I probably could’ve taken a lot more baton blows if they had not sprayed pepper spray all over my eyes,” he added.

9417bcc8974bd20bb8bad3092adaa73b

HAIL TRUMP!!!!   

He had heard of the protests in the city and was concerned about the federal agents, and decided to go chat with them huh? But for no reason they just started wailing on him?

What kind of bullschiff is that? Accusing Trump of trying to incite unrest in a city full of it already? How 'bout he is trying to protect FEDERAL property from marxists? 

The article claims a video which they apparently watched of the whole thing, yet never links it for the readers. Just trust their narrative?

But oh, my favorite part... He gets help from a street medic named Tav, who goes by the preferred pronouns they/them (is it legion) and the twitter handle of this poor innocent veteran is Tazerface... And of course we're supposed to believe the back pack was to hold his wallet and keys.... 

Lazy journalism meets stupidity... 

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 1

The people behind these protests would love nothing more than a few protestors getting killed.  That is part of their objective.  They can scream Kent State like the hippies of yore.  Commie is as commie does.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, Cinga said:

He had heard of the protests in the city and was concerned about the federal agents, and decided to go chat with them huh? But for no reason they just started wailing on him?

What kind of bullschiff is that? Accusing Trump of trying to incite unrest in a city full of it already? How 'bout he is trying to protect FEDERAL property from marxists? 

The article claims a video which they apparently watched of the whole thing, yet never links it for the readers. Just trust their narrative?

But oh, my favorite part... He gets help from a street medic named Tav, who goes by the preferred pronouns they/them (is it legion) and the twitter handle of this poor innocent veteran is Tazerface... And of course we're supposed to believe the back pack was to hold his wallet and keys.... 

Lazy journalism meets stupidity... 

horsecrap

HAIL HIT, I mead TRUMP 

Blind Lock Step support for a guy not even a politician, not to mention an East coast New York elitist!

14 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

The people behind these protests would love nothing more than a few protestors getting killed.  That is part of their objective.  They can scream Kent State like the hippies of yore.  Commie is as commie does.

Did you ever think if they didn't send in shock troops this would  not be news? 

Peaceful protests get pushed to the back pages.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

We should be talking about the judge that got attacked because she was appointed to the Deutsche Bank trial, but instead we get this slide thread.

My takeaway to this story - you mess with the bull, sometimes the bull shoots you in the face with a non-lethal round.  Que sera sera, commrade.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Did you ever think if they didn't send in shock troops this would  not be news? 

Peaceful protests get pushed to the back pages.  

Good point. The destruction of cities, and rise in violent crime isn’t newsworthy until “Trump sends in shock troops”. Why is that?

• Like (+1) 3

maybe all future protesters need to dress like this 

e4f683aed482c5a77a1106eabe8a4b0f

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

Good point. The destruction of cities, and rise in violent crime isn’t newsworthy until “Trump sends in shock troops”. Why is that?

Some of the destruction came AFTER the shock troops were sent in.  Did you think of that? 

Protesting has its place but it’s not supposed to be a way of life and should never be violent. It’s time to tell these kids to go home!  You’ve made your point....supposedly....now work within the system to get the change you seek. (Im still dying to hear what that change is.) 

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

maybe all future protesters need to dress like this 

e4f683aed482c5a77a1106eabe8a4b0f

Some of the destruction came AFTER the shock troops were sent in.  Did you think of that? 

Ohhhhh...so the destruction occurred AFTER federal law enforcement arrived on scene! I guess while Seattle was being ripped apart by anarchists and communists, the federal cops were....where? In Portland, where the rioting has been going on for 6+ weeks...and the feds arrived 2 weeks ago? I think your math is wrong. Criminals doing criminal things get arrested by people tasked with enforcing laws. That’s how this works. Immature idiots throwing a temper tantrum when cops finally nut up and do their job only means the cops are finally on the right track. 

• Like (+1) 4