Knox talks about his hands...

eball

On 7/19/2020 at 9:41 AM, dollars 2 donuts said:

I am calling BS.  No way a jugs machine can throw a ball over a 15 minute driving distance.

How would he even know when to get ready?

You've been looking at the wrong jugs. 

Mother, Jugs & Speed (1976)

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/19/2020 at 10:44 AM, Gugny said:

McDermott should be a better coach - specifically with gameday coaching and gameday roster management.  So yes ... he absolutely emulate Belichick.

I can’t remember Belichek’s first 3 years as a head coach , and I also don’t remember ever hearing about B Belichek being on his way to be the GOAT (after his first 3 years) EITHER !!!! 

Edited by Putin

1 hour ago, Putin said:

I can’t remember Belichek’s first 3 years as a head coach , and I also don’t remember ever hearing about B Belichek being on his way to be the GOAT (after his first 3 years) EITHER !!!! 

Fair points.  I like McDermott.  A lot.  I think he can, and will, be a great and successful coach - and I think he'll do that with the Bills.  Situational play calling on offense is my biggest concern.  What I don't know is whether it's all Daboll, or if McDermott has a hand in it, as well.  But as the head coach, he is overall responsible.

Game day roster management is my only other significant concern.  Specifically - Gore should have been shelved the final third of the season and Duke should have been active in WAY more games.  Activating him for a playoff game, then making him a significant part of the offense that day ... I'm still scratching my head.

And to get this back on topic - Knox as misused and overused; especially when they had other options at TE.  I love Knox and think he's gonna be great.  But he was not great last year.  It was clear what he could do well and what he could not do well.  They (Daboll and/or McDermott) continued to force him into situations in which he'd not been doing well.  Another head scratcher.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Fair points.  I like McDermott.  A lot.  I think he can, and will, be a great and successful coach - and I think he'll do that with the Bills.  Situational play calling on offense is my biggest concern.  What I don't know is whether it's all Daboll, or if McDermott has a hand in it, as well.  But as the head coach, he is overall responsible.

Game day roster management is my only other significant concern.  Specifically - Gore should have been shelved the final third of the season and Duke should have been active in WAY more games.  Activating him for a playoff game, then making him a significant part of the offense that day ... I'm still scratching my head.

And to get this back on topic - Knox as misused and overused; especially when they had other options at TE.  I love Knox and think he's gonna be great.  But he was not great last year.  It was clear what he could do well and what he could not do well.  They (Daboll and/or McDermott) continued to force him into situations in which he'd not been doing well.  Another head scratcher.

I can’t argue with any of this ^^^ all fair point , 

We all wanted to see more of Duke during reg season and then trying to feed him the ball MORE then  J Brown in a playoff game  was a head scratcher for me as well ,  and I agree with you 100% on Gore 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1