Patrick Mahomes challenges Josh Allen to a throw off

9 hours ago, MJS said:

Again? What's with Mahomes challenging Josh Allen all the time?

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

I love that these young QBs (the real ones; not Chad Kelly) are having fun.  Great for football.

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

Don’t jinx us!!

on topic, I really want to see josh and Mahomes throw the ball 100 yards.  Josh has the best arm I’ve ever seen but Mahomes will probably hire a deep haymaker coach who makes the adjustments that allows pat to win by a yard. 

Mahomie is going to get blown...

away by at least 15 yards by Joshy, he also will get the sexier while doing it trophy:wub:

6 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

This is already decided, Allen threw the ball 74.3 mph and Mahomes threw 65 mph. Allen can throw the ball more far’er.

That assumes things like spiral and angle of release are constant. 

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this one but I recall seeing a little contest, many years ago between Drew Bledsoe and Brett Favre (I'm 95% certain it was those two) and maybe another dude before the Pro Bowl game of whatever year that was.  This was before Drew landed in B'lo.  I think I remember they both threw 75 yards and tied.  Vaguely remember someone else might have been there in the mix but didn't beat those two so I guess it wasn't important enough for me to remember who that was (or not remember if I'm incorrect). 

There may have been more of those but that's the only one I've actually watched myself.  I've tuned out for the season by Pro Bowl time so just happening across the one with Bledsoe and Favre was a bit of luck.  That was fun to watch.  Of course I'd absolutely love to see Mahomes and Allen fire some cannonballs. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Throw off? I’d watch. 

I wonder what they call a competition between two of the fastest NASCAR pit crew members that jack cars up?

Lift Off ? ;) 

14 hours ago, MJS said:

Again? What's with Mahomes challenging Josh Allen all the time?

Jealousy .....JA has the looks ..... the arm ...and the Madden Rating :)

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Lol mahomes already got the mvp, Super Bowl mvp and trophy and a monster payday but he don’t like Allen got the 99 madden throw power. Ego kicking in ???

I mean he was specifically asked about and basically just gave the same answer he always has, he's never seen anyone that can throw further than him. But not his fault they play each other the first time this year.

16 hours ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Nolan Ryan led the league in walks 8 times, and has an almost 5 walks per nine in his career. 

Nolan Ryan also threw more strike outs than anyone in baseball history with 5,714. The Big Unit is second with  4,875.

14 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

way less torque and twist on the UCL throwing a football vs baseball.   

Heavier, provides more resistance, smoother motion, a 24 year old conditioned athlete is not gonna rip a ligament throwing a football.

Do you watch the NFL?

Sincerely,

Roethlisberger

11 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

Meh, you know how this is gonna play out. Both teams’ first play from scrimmage on Thursday night will be bombs. Both passes grotesquely overthrown 

at least Diggs will catch whatever JA overthrows!