Patrick Mahomes challenges Josh Allen to a throw off

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

In the OP link, Mahomes said "next off season"

I mean they've talked about the possibility of doing it the last two years. I thought there was a chance they'd do it this year but with the virus the chances of that shrank pretty quick.

85 yards patty ???  

Pffffft Josh throws it 85 yards when he’s only trying to throw it 65 yards.  You should see how far it goes when he tries to throw it 85 yards... 

and maybe we should line up and er eh have a throw off or something.. is hardly a challenge. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm getting so friggin excited to be able to finally talk real football again!!! Less than 2 months til opening day?!?! Is this real????

giphy.gif

Don’t jinx us!!

on topic, I really want to see josh and Mahomes throw the ball 100 yards.  Josh has the best arm I’ve ever seen but Mahomes will probably hire a deep haymaker coach who makes the adjustments that allows pat to win by a yard. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

JA overthrows guys with just a flick of the wrist.  His arm is otherworldly.  He's Nolan Ryan and then there's everybody else.

Josh can throw a football ? a country mile. We're just not sure where it's gonna come down. Nolan Ryan could throw strikes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Josh can throw a football ? a country mile. We're just not sure where it's gonna come down. Nolan Ryan could throw strikes.

Nolan Ryan led the league in walks 8 times, and has an almost 5 walks per nine in his career. 

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Who can throw the shortest?

JP.  He just tucks and runs before the half ends.

3 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

That will be better - the previous 2 Super Bowl MVPs going head-to-head in a throw off

Sponsored by TB#12 vitamins?  'Because everyone could use a little extra help'.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Beast said:

Chad Kelly wants to race.

Mahomes wants a throw off against Allen.

What’s tomorrow? McDermott challenges Belichick to a wrestling match?

Now that’s something I would LOVE to see !!! 
I would have no problem paying $80 for a PPV 

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Sounds like a good charity event with it being televised due to lack of sports.

Make some of the targets really tough - use a paper target (larger size, hula hoop size) and you need to break the paper.

Maybe they can do commercials like Michael Jordan and Larry Bird with Josh of course being Jordan being stronger.

Limeaid, you found one of my all time favorite SB commercials.  Back then commercials were hilarious during the game.  “Nothin but Net“.  Just like the three frogs in BUD. WISE ERR, and Wassup.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Limeaid, you found one of my all time favorite SB commercials.  Back then commercials were hilarious during the game.  “Nothin but Net“.  Just like the three frogs in BUD. WISE ERR, and Wassup.

True that , Budweiser always had funny ars commercials , I also liked the one with the horses kicking extra points ( sometimes they go for two ) 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Irv said:

Enough.  Tommy John surgery written all over this.  

way less torque and twist on the UCL throwing a football vs baseball.   

Heavier, provides more resistance, smoother motion, a 24 year old conditioned athlete is not gonna rip a ligament throwing a football.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1