Patrick Mahomes challenges Josh Allen to a throw off

Sounds like a good charity event with it being televised due to lack of sports.

Make some of the targets really tough - use a paper target (larger size, hula hoop size) and you need to break the paper.

Maybe they can do commercials like Michael Jordan and Larry Bird with Josh of course being Jordan being stronger.

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

In the OP link, Mahomes said "next off season"

I'm 100% in favor of doing it as a charity event.  If neither Allen or Mahomes are in the Super Bowl, maybe it could be an event leading up to the pro bowl.  Otherwise let the NFL Network figure out the logistics of pulling it off.

If Bass wins the kicking competition against Hauschka, maybe we could make it a double header and Bass can challenge some other kicker with a big leg to attempt the longest ever field goal.  Or you could add a few more contestants.  Matt Stafford reportedly has big time arm strength.  I could be lots of fun however it's structured. 

Edited by TigerJ
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I'm 100% in favor of doing it as a charity event.  If neither Allen or Mahomes are in the Super Bowl, maybe it could be an event leading up to the pro bowl.  Otherwise let the NFL Network figure out the logistics of pulling it off.

If Bass wins the kicking competition against Hauschka, maybe we could make it a double header and Bass can challenge some other kicker with a big leg to attempt the longest ever field goal.  Or you could add a few more contestants.  Matt Stafford reportedly has big time arm strength.  I could be lots of fun however it's structured. 

They had some of those events for Pro Bowl before but it was a lot easier and better to have Pro Bowl after Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/15, Josh scores on a 35 yd run, then from the EZ turns and throws the ball down the field 87 yds in the air 

• Awesome! (+1) 2