Training Camp countdown and previews

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Not a practical joke, just a serious question, the Bucs and a few other teams are delaying bringing in their rookies until later this week.  So, has anyone heard whether as of yesterday the Bills rookies are still coming in today to get tested.  I thought they were doing the COVID testing, and then getting their physicals.  I heard the QB’s and injured players were allowed in the building Thursday.  I assume everyone else by next Monday.  They still need to get this freakin plan done.  I’m betting they might break up practices into two groups, ie. starters in the am, and back ups in the pm, and use both locker rooms to maintain spacing.

Yep 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Not a practical joke, just a serious question, the Bucs and a few other teams are delaying bringing in their rookies until later this week.  So, has anyone heard whether as of yesterday the Bills rookies are still coming in today to get tested.  I thought they were doing the COVID testing, and then getting their physicals.  I heard the QB’s and injured players were allowed in the building Thursday.  I assume everyone else by next Monday.  They still need to get this freakin plan done.  I’m betting they might break up practices into two groups, ie. starters in the am, and back ups in the pm, and use both locker rooms to maintain spacing.

For Kansas City (until you have contact no need for offense and defense together)

https://sports.yahoo.com/heres-what-its-like-to-be-one-of-the-first-nfl-teams-opening-training-camp-amid-covid-19-200626056.html

“We’re going to do everything out of the stadium,” Reid said. “The way they’ve set it up, we could have a ton of people social distanced, more than we have with our football team. They’ve got it all set up with monitors and everything else. Each media room is set up. They’ve split Arrowhead Stadium in half so on one half, the defense is on one side and the offense is on the other side. I mean, it’s really something to watch.”

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is that Davis Webb at QB 

Davis Webb was in Florida with Josh and others and from comments it appears he was running the show.  

Not surprised if he did some throws as well.

It looks like him when has a beard and he looks better in a beard:

davis-webb.jpg

I reformatted this a bit:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-trainer-discusses-the-goals-of-the-player-workouts-in-florida

1. Offensive players gathered for training in Florida

If you've been following Bills players this offseason on social media, it's easy to see quite a few have set up camp in Florida to train. The group grew on last Thursday and Friday to include the Bills quarterback room of Josh Allen, Matt Barkley, Davis Webb and Jake Fromm. In addition to the QBs, several others joined together to train including

• WRs Stefon Diggs, John Brown, Cole Beasley, Andre Roberts, Robert Foster, Isaiah McKenzie, Ray-Ray McCloud III, Gabriel Davis, Isaiah Hodgins, Nick Easley,
  • RB Devin Singletary,
  • LT Dion Dawkins,
  • TEs Dawson Knox, Jason Croom, Tommy Sweeney and Nate Becker.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Glad to see OUR staff being organized, prepared, and detail-oriented. Imagine how Wrecks' discombobulated crew would have handled COVID... I don't even want to think about it; I'm just thankful we have McBeane in charge. 

Side-note: Even The Hoodie is behind the 8-ball on this... Bills fans should be licking their chops. The tide is turning in the East, and WE are ready to take the division by the jugular!

Edited by ROCBillsBeliever
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 hours ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Glad to see OUR staff being organized, prepared, and detail-oriented. Imagine how Wrecks' discombobulated crew would have handled COVID... I don't even want to think about it; I'm just thankful we have McBeane in charge. 

Side-note: Even The Hoodie is behind the 8-ball on this... Bills fans should be licking their chops. The tide is turning in the East, and WE are ready to take the division by the jugular!

From what I had heard, the NFL approved all plans at least a week ago. The NFLPA has not finished reviewing them. So, there may be nothing wrong with others, just waiting for review.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Belichick’s IDER is taking longer because he had a few extra pages in his plan related to contingencies if certain refs test positive for Covid, and if Kraft would need to still pay them while they are quarantined. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Belichick’s IDER is taking longer because he had a few extra pages in his plan related to contingencies if certain refs test positive for Covid, and if Kraft would need to still pay them while they are quarantined. 

Don't forget the wording for additional comp picks if he loses more than 3 players if they test positive. 

He intentionally left the wording as "test positive" in case there are other infractions not related to covid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3