Alexander open to returning to Bills

17 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Do we have Kyle on retainer as well? As a pass catcher I’d love the security blanket for Allen in a playoff stretch.  :beer:

He'd have to learn to wait for his blocks and know where sticks are but yea he has potential especially as TE since he lost a lot of weight and doubt he wants to get it back.

I wonder if he is still strong enough to carry Hyde like a sack of potatoes still?

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I heard that interview live  and he sounded anything but serious about coming back under any circumstances.  He was asked several times about it and, after listing all the reasons he wouldn't come out of retirement, he finally conceded to the guy that, yeah, I guess it's possible.  I'm still working out...

zero point zero....

So you're saying there's a chance....

• Haha (+1) 1

I appreciate his time and dedication to the Bills. A great example of a pro's kind of pro by carving out a career built primarily out of being a team-player and strong work ethic. He has been a "process guy."

Not interested in having him back now.

The younger LB's need to develop, he is only partially committed (part of season), and he is a liability in coverage, a need out of our linebackers.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Wizard said:

I appreciate his time and dedication to the Bills. A great example of a pro's kind of pro by carving out a career built primarily out of being a team-player and strong work ethic. He has been a "process guy."

Not interested in having him back now.

The younger LB's need to develop, he is only partially committed (part of season), and he is a liability in coverage, a need out of our linebackers.

Agreed. I love Lorenzo as much as anybody, both as a person and as a player. But in the NFL, you're either all-in, or you're not. And if you're not, it's best you stay retired.

If he still wants to play, I'm all for it. But come back now. Endure/enjoy the full journey of the Bills ascent to greatness with his teammates, not pull a "Rosie Ruiz" (Google her, youngsters).

On 7/18/2020 at 2:20 PM, Limeaid said:

He'd have to learn to wait for his blocks and know where sticks are but yea he has potential especially as TE since he lost a lot of weight and doubt he wants to get it back.

I wonder if he is still strong enough to carry Hyde like a sack of potatoes still?

I guarantee he’s still strong enough to throw 225 over his shoulder and run.  That is one athletically gifted man, if he wanted to come back to the team in any form, I would be all for it.  That said, I hope he goes home and enjoys life for a couple years at least, he definitely has earned it.

Your willing to pay me how many Million to come back with no training camp and only play 5 or 6 games if needed let me think about it .

? sure for $2 mill guaranteed just to show up and $4 millid i play i'll do it !! Zo is a smart man ...