Bruce Smith - $1

Andre Reed - $1

Jerry Rice - $1

Barry Sanders - $1

And the rest pays for my lunch.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MJS said:

You're only supposed to pick 5

I did the same thing, picked 6. I am pretty sure the OP’s edit was that you were capped at 5. It’s not in the meme and wasn’t originally in the title/post. 

5 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

TO $1

Spiller $1

Singletary $2

Brown $2

Woods$2

Allen $4

Price $3

I have an actual WR and RB rotation

$4 Josh Allen

$3 Marshawn Lynch

$3 Lee Evans

$2 John Brown

$2 Devin Singletary

$1 Terrell Owens

First off, I’m not being boxed in by picking 5 guys, I think that simplifies the complexity of the game which destroys the fun. I was given $15, this is what I’d do with it.

Beastmode would be a powerhouse behind this OL. I think the only reason he wanted out of Buffalo was because he knew we weren’t committed to winning. Be real about it. I think Ralph had a smaller checkbook than the Pegulas. Terry is worth over 4x more than Ralph, facts. Ralph was an excellent owner but he was limited financially. If you paired up Marshawn Lynch with Josh Allen he’d probably get 1,350 on the ground every year. You put Devin Singletary behind him and we’d have the #1 rushing offense in the NFL. Beastmode would be our Emmitt Smith, he would absolutely be unstoppable here if we had him in his prime.

Lee Evans is a player that I thought was underutilized in Buffalo. Never really had a good QB or a good team around him and his supporting cast was lousy. Evans could have been a similar player to Stefon Diggs if he had Allen throwing him the football. I think he would have been a borderline HOF talent on a better team. Definitely a true #1 with the right QB and a very good one at that.

John Brown is a guy who reminds me a lot of Lee Evans. Never had a great QB until he came here and then he proved that he can be a #1 just not an elite one. I think John Brown will be a Bill for a long time, I’m a big fan of his because of how much he reminds me of Lee Evans. These two together with Allen throwing them ball would be fireworks. Love watching him play.

Terrell Owens. We got him towards the tail end of his career but he’d still be good for 50-75 catches and would have plenty of room to work over the middle with all that space Brown and Evans would provide.

In closing, what made me feel good about this game was how many great players this currently has. Stefon Diggs and John Brown are probably comparable players to Lee Evans at least in the same echelon. Allen is better than Bledsoe. Cole Beasley is probably better than Terrell Owens when he got here. etc. Our 2020 squad as it stands is quite comparable talent wise overall versus all of our best players over the last 20 years combined. We have a very special team and I hope I get to see them play this year.

16 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

$4 Josh Allen

$3 Marshawn Lynch

$3 Lee Evans

$2 John Brown

$2 Devin Singletary

$1 Terrell Owens

First off, I’m not being boxed in by picking 5 guys, I think that simplifies the complexity of the game which destroys the fun. I was given $15, this is what I’d do with it.

Beastmode would be a powerhouse behind this OL. I think the only reason he wanted out of Buffalo was because he knew we weren’t committed to winning. Be real about it. I think Ralph had a smaller checkbook than the Pegulas. Terry is worth over 4x more than Ralph, facts. Ralph was an excellent owner but he was limited financially. If you paired up Marshawn Lynch with Josh Allen he’d probably get 1,350 on the ground every year. You put Devin Singletary behind him and we’d have the #1 rushing offense in the NFL. Beastmode would be our Emmitt Smith, he would absolutely be unstoppable here if we had him in his prime.

Lee Evans is a player that I thought was underutilized in Buffalo. Never really had a good QB or a good team around him and his supporting cast was lousy. Evans could have been a similar player to Stefon Diggs if he had Allen throwing him the football. I think he would have been a borderline HOF talent on a better team. Definitely a true #1 with the right QB and a very good one at that.

John Brown is a guy who reminds me a lot of Lee Evans. Never had a great QB until he came here and then he proved that he can be a #1 just not an elite one. I think John Brown will be a Bill for a long time, I’m a big fan of his because of how much he reminds me of Lee Evans. These two together with Allen throwing them ball would be fireworks. Love watching him play.

Terrell Owens. We got him towards the tail end of his career but he’d still be good for 50-75 catches and would have plenty of room to work over the middle with all that space Brown and Evans would provide.

In closing, what made me feel good about this game was how many great players this currently has. Stefon Diggs and John Brown are probably comparable players to Lee Evans at least in the same echelon. Allen is better than Bledsoe. Cole Beasley is probably better than Terrell Owens when he got here. etc. Our 2020 squad as it stands is quite comparable talent wise overall versus all of our best players over the last 20 years combined. We have a very special team and I hope I get to see them play this year.

Ralph problem was not spending money. that's the biggest misconception of his ownership

he spent the money on the wrong people

He made OJ Simpson the highest paid player in NFL history, Jim Kelly the highest paid player in NFL history

The 90 Buffalo Bills were called the million dollar bills. He lured James lofton away from Green Bay

he gave Derrick dockery the largest guard contract in the NFL

he gave Mario Williams the largest defensive contract in NFL history

He just usually spent the money on the wrong people

14 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Ralph problem was not spending money. that's the biggest misconception of his ownership

he spent the money on the wrong people

He made OJ Simpson the highest paid player in NFL history, Jim Kelly the highest paid player in NFL history

The 90 Buffalo Bills were called the million dollar bills. He lured James lofton away from Green Bay

he gave Derrick dockery the largest guard contract in the NFL

he gave Mario Williams the largest defensive contract in NFL history

He just usually spent the money on the wrong people

I know that......but I’m trying not to disrespect him...

1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

I know that......but I’m trying not to disrespect him...

I don't think it's disrespectful at all, nobody's perfect

I've never met Ralph Wilson, and I love him. I love him for bringing the Buffalo Bills here. For keeping them here

And making sure they stayed here

I shed a tear when Ralph died and I prayed for his eternal soul, and I hope he's with the big man upstairs watching his bills