Build your ultimate 5 player Bills team - $15

Saw this on Twitter today, you got $15, build your 5 player Bills squad...use any combo or players and prices, you dont need one from each line even though mine worked out way.  

Diggs $5

Allen $4

Evans $3

Devin $2

TO $1

This squad would be sick IMO

4F4EEEE7-38C7-41D9-8E34-72B7CF07996E.jpeg

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

I went 

$4- Allen

$5- Diggs

$2- John Brown

$3- Lynch

$1- Spiller

Allen is a play maker and our receiving weapons are as strong as they have ever been so I kept those in tact..

I figure if you get 2012 versions of both Spiller and Lynch you have an incredible 1-2 punch and Allen doesn't have to carry the load... Thunder and lightning at its finest 

In 2012- 

Lynch ran for 1590, 5 yards per touch, 11 TDs for the Seahawks... while CJ had 200 carries for 1200 yards at 6 yards per touch, he was incredibly fast that year. This team would be unstoppable on the ground when you add the fact that Josh can tuck it and run as well

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Allen

Beastmode

TO

Diggs

Spiller

Why is Bledsoe the most expensive QB??  And Benjamin $4???  

wtf

It's Sammy Watkins and Stevie Johnson not Kelvin Benjamin

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

11 is not Bledsoe?

And who's blowing the $4 on Stevie when TO's there for a buck??

Depends on the context... Stevie as a Bill was better than TO as a Bill. So if it’s only them as a Bill, Stevie is worth a good deal more. Same reason lynch is worth less than Freddy... now if it’s whole career/prime of career? Different story.

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Depends on the context... Stevie as a Bill was better than TO as a Bill. So if it’s only them as a Bill, Stevie is worth a good deal more. Same reason lynch is worth less than Freddy... now if it’s whole career/prime of career? Different story.

says build your squad with guys who were in the Bills, not based on their Bills stats

Based on dollar value in no particular order. It said spend $15 not only 5 players. Any offense should be good enoug to win more than they lose with this. I’d take these 6 over every bodies 5. 

TO ($1)

Woods ($2)

John Brown ($2)

Fitz ($2)

Lynch ($3)

Moulds ($5)

Valuation in this meme is a disaster. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Allen

Beastmode

TO

Diggs

Spiller

Why is Bledsoe the most expensive QB??  And Benjamin $4???  

wtf

If you are looking at their overall careers in the league, then none of the other QBs is close to Bledsoe.

• Like (+1) 1

Moulds and Evans on the outside.  Stevie in the slot. 

Spiller as the all purpose back. 

Fitzpatrick as the gunslinger. 

I want Gailey as the coordinator.

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

11 is not Bledsoe?

And who's blowing the $4 on Stevie when TO's there for a buck??

I want a united locker room.

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Explain Diggs then.

• Like (+1) 2