Arthur Moats Podcast - on who from Bills will make the Pro Bowl

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Focus on Diggs and Singletary

It is the dog days of summer .. so thought somebody might want to watch.

Doesn't matter who makes it since they will be too busy getting ready for the Superbowl. 

• Like (+1) 1

ultimately there is only one ball to go around. there are only so many snaps. the guy on the left, attitude notwithstanding, has a point. Diggs, Brown, Beasley, Knox, Hodges, Singletary, Moss - how do Diggs, Beasley and Brown replicate their 2019 production. can’t really extrapolate receiver yards from different teams from last year. especially if our defense is good and we get a quick lead and switch to run heavy mode in the second half. I also think Singletary is going to hv a big year.

I’d take winning over individual players making the pro bowl everyday. No doubt the presence of Diggs will help Allen increase his production (maybe to 3500 yards) but at this point, easier to say Bills do well overall than individual receivers get pro bowl honors. of course Allen could pass for 5K yards and we can have great receiver yardage - but that is by no means a given.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Never had a go to WR connection? He had Tanner Gentry at Wyoming.

He's a good receiver in the mwc 

He wasn't good enough to stick in the NFL. Every every single D1 college has a Tanner Gentry

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He's a good receiver in the WAC 

He wasn't good enough to stick in the NFL. Every every single D1 college has a Tanner Gentry

Right and I'm sad about that but that's not really what I meant he's talking about a QB-WR relationship where he'll feed his top guy a lot and he did that with Gentry. Also MWC.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Right and I'm sad about that but that's not really what I meant he's talking about a QB-WR relationship where he'll feed his top guy a lot and he did that with Gentry. Also MWC.

Yea idk why my phone changed it to wac 

They don't even have a football conference if my memory serves

I know it's mountain west and I get your point

When you have only 1 guy who can catch your ball your gonna feed him lol

Edited by Buffalo716

2 hours ago, JustWinPlease said:

Singletary? No. I'd bet Moss steals the lead job anyways.

No chance any Bills RB makes the Pro-Bowl, there are just too many better options.

No there are too many better RBs in the AFC.

2 hours ago, JustWinPlease said:

Singletary? No. I'd bet Moss steals the lead job anyways.

No chance any Bills RB makes the Pro-Bowl, there are just too many better options.

Moss isn't going to steal the lead job. That's just silly.

But it's unlikely Singletary makes the pro bowl. That's a tough position to make it.

7 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

ultimately there is only one ball to go around. there are only so many snaps. the guy on the left, attitude notwithstanding, has a point. Diggs, Brown, Beasley, Knox, Hodges, Singletary, Moss - how do Diggs, Beasley and Brown replicate their 2019 production. can’t really extrapolate receiver yards from different teams from last year. especially if our defense is good and we get a quick lead and switch to run heavy mode in the second half. I also think Singletary is going to hv a big year.

I’d take winning over individual players making the pro bowl everyday. No doubt the presence of Diggs will help Allen increase his production (maybe to 3500 yards) but at this point, easier to say Bills do well overall than individual receivers get pro bowl honors. of course Allen could pass for 5K yards and we can have great receiver yardage - but that is by no means a given.

Mahomes threw 50 TDs...so there are plenty of times to target .    Josh Allen has to move from 3000 Yd 20 TD  to   4500 Yards  35-40TD.....      I believe Lamar Jackson had 36 passing TDs last season.

Players I expect to have Pro Bowl seasons- Diggs, Oliver, Tre, Poyer and Edmunds. Outside of those 4, there needs to be tremendous growth(Allen, Singletary ) a comeback season (Hughes) or alot of yards thrown overall (Smoke). Anybody outside of those players would be amazing, but unexpected.

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If the bills are smart....they are platooning their backs to much for Devin to have a chance for the pro bowl......but Devin is damn good

He would double the carries he had last year---and the team knows he's not that kind of back--with or without Mack.

No chance.  Moats has not been keeping up with the Bills.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

He would double the carries he had last year---and the team knows he's not that kind of back--with or without Mack.

No chance.  Moats has not been keeping up with the Bills.

Well neither has the other guy.....not bothering to notice that both Smoke and Bease had their best season's receiving with Josh Allen.   If Josh trusts you you are gonna get fed the ball