I'll have a beer and one potato chip

Steve O

pickled eggs would need to be individually sealed

39 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Time to buy stock in Slim Jims and pickled eggs!  

I think that is an old outdated law that was changed back around 2010 which led to the boom in the richmond brewing industry....could be mistaken though

*****edit, that is for mixed beverage licenses.  Breweries aren't normally mixed beverage

28 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Restaurants flaunting stuff like this...

will lead to this...

It ain't that bad in NY, people. We're in the middle of a PANDEMIC.

Edited by The Poojer
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Do you  sit there and drink the smoothie for  hours every night while  getting intoxicated  and using  bad  judgement?

I get it.  People  need  their  daily  booze fix 

I am  less worried  about being  a fat azz than an alcoholic. 

I have seen just as many young, uber-intelligent, metro-sexuals nursing a "spiced green spinach smoothie with a shot of quinoa oil and a sprinkle of llama milk" over the course of two hours while browsing the latest issue of Art Voice or The Atlantic.  They will sit there for hours and chat, solve world problems and shame me as I walk past their front window seats covered in faux leather cushions. Alcohol isn't the issue...people being close to each other indoors is the real problem. Why target bars and taverns without requiring food purchases at other businesses that condone the very same conduct (gathering of people indoors that aren't eating)? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

I have seen just as many young, uber-intelligent, metro-sexuals nursing a "spiced green spinach smoothie with a shot of quinoa oil and a sprinkle of llama milk" over the course of two hours while browsing the latest issue of Art Voice or The Atlantic.  They will sit there for hours and chat, solve world problems and shame me as I walk past their front window seats covered in faux leather cushions. Alcohol isn't the issue...people being close to each other indoors is the real problem. Why target bars and taverns without requiring food purchases at other businesses that condone the very same conduct (gathering of people indoors that aren't eating)? 

Apples ? & Oranges ?

People drink intoxicating libations and social  distancing  breaks down.  Yes, it is about  alcohol. It's  that simple.

And... If you  drink ? alone, that's  another red flag.

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Apples ? & Oranges ?

People drink intoxicating libations and social  distancing  breaks down.  Yes, it is about  alcohol. It's  that simple.

Well I guess I’m in trouble then. Good thing we have people around here to help us alcoholics from further ruining our lives.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Apples ? & Oranges ?

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

pickled eggs would need to be individually sealed

I think that is an old outdated law that was changed back around 2010 which led to the boom in the richmond brewing industry....could be mistaken though

*****edit, that is for mixed beverage licenses.  Breweries aren't normally mixed beverage

You mean no more bobbing for pickled eggs?!?!:cry:

56 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Everything was going great until you decided to sprinkle some Llama milk in my drink... Im vegan!!:cry: At least make sure it's unpasteurized Llama milk to make me feel better please.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Well I guess I’m in trouble then. Good thing we have people around here to help us alcoholics from further ruining our lives.

It's  not necessarily  that.   Drink  all  you  want.   Just distance.  People  suffer  varying levels of DDTs if they don't  get it. The State  is just trying  to curb the social  aspect.  People make  bad judgement when  drinking. 

This is same thing  as driving drunk.   You  are affecting others.   Then  you  bring it home.

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

It's  not necessarily  that.   Drink  all  you  want.   Just distance.  People  suffer  varying levels of DDTs if they don't  get it. The State  is just trying  to curb the social  aspect.  People make  bad judgement when  drinking. 

This is same thing  as driving drunk.   You  are affecting others.   Then  you  bring it home.

This is the same thing as all the coffee drinkers out there...

You pound your Tim Hortons' and your Starbuckses then decide to road rage all over the place!!! :cry:

I swear if I see another person sipping a thermos or hot Yeti while driving...should be considered DWI!!

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Apples ? & Oranges ?

Are you a lockboy or an alcohol counselor?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

This is the same thing as all the coffee drinkers out there...

You pound your Tim Hortons' and your Starbuckses then decide to road rage all over the place!!! :cry:

I swear if I see another person sipping a thermos or hot Yeti while driving...should be considered DWI!!

No it's  not.

Boy I got got  dependency  fighting  tooth and nail  in this thread.

Just eat some food.  Better to be fat  than  have a high BAC.

Just now, Gugny said:

Based on your definition?  Absolutely!  Thanks for the heads up!

It's  okay.   Just don't  spread COVID-19. 

17 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No it's  not.

Boy I got got  dependency  fighting  tooth and nail  in this thread.

Just eat some food.  Better to be fat  than  have a high BAC.

It's  okay.   Just don't  spread COVID-19. 

Lol caffeine addiction is the definition of dependency... Stimulant to your adrenal glands. 

People road raging is even more dangerous than drunk driving as they intend to hurt somebody

• Like (+1) 1

If Cuomo wants to crackdown on this because of problems in the NYC area, why not just issue the edict for the counties that make up the NYC boroughs?  Why penalize some random establishments in the middle of WNY and other places upstate who never have more than 10-15 people at any given time.

Some big apple residents are not only ruining it for the rest of the state, but they are also going to once again be the cause of a rise in cases.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

If Cuomo wants to crackdown on this because of problems in the NYC area, why not just issue the edict for the counties that make up the NYC boroughs?  Why penalize some random establishments in the middle of WNY and other places upstate who never have more than 10-15 people at any given time.

Some big apple residents are not only ruining it for the rest of the state, but they are also going to once again be the cause of a rise in cases.

I live 3 hours north of NYC and many bars have been reported for violating social distancing rules.  I know it's mostly a NYC problem, but I think it's safe to say that the non-compliance is widespread.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Nice to see @ExiledInIllinois in this thread being his typical judgmental self.  If you drink at a bar you must be an alcoholic.  If you eat a 50 mg THC edible every day with your morning coffee you must be a pot head.  SMH ?‍♂️ 

If you touch yourself to McCaffery and Kuechly videos every night before you go to sleep you must be gay... :cry:

It goes on and on...

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1