Tushy Stadium - PR stunt or legit PR move for naming rights?

5 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

PR stunt all the way.  Doesn't sound like the company has anywhere near the capital to afford naming rights on an NFL stadium.

I don't know about that, heard they were offering big money to someone who could become a blogger/influencer for the company and do promotional stuff on social media for them

The New Era deal wasn't a huge amount when you compare it to the new, bigger stadiums being built in higher profile areas

I could see God having a sense of humor. 

God haven’t you given Buffalo Bills fan enough misery?

God: Okay okay they’ll win the super bowl. However there is no pre season. No fans can attend. There will be limited games. There will be an asterisk next to their super bowl win.  Oh and their stadium has to be renamed to the toilet bowl. 

• Haha (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

There’s got to be some other local corporate raider out there willing to bid at least 13m and save us from the a**hat jokes?? I dunno, maybe a shoehorn factory or turpentine cannery? :rolleyes: 

Or national company doing business locally.

Telsa Turf... SolarCity Stadium...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

The locals will invariably drink from the bidets thinking they are water fountains.  So not a good idea.

And then when the Bills Mafia starts jumping on the portapotties, it would all end.

Something sad about M&T Stadium not being in Buffalo, but Baltimore. M&T acquired Wilmington Trust, so that might explain it. No Buffalo businesses really want to spend 4 mil on the naming right. Rich Stadium was the best name IMO, but probably not now interested. Even the talk of toilet bowl sucks. Thanks Polencarz for positive input of no longer acknowledging New Era's donation.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/stadium/

You have to admit, you can’t write this script up any funnier (a@#hat stadium, the shite hole, and so on). We could win the next 5 SB’s straight and still be the laughing stock of the league if the Pegulas took Tushy up on their offer.  Their not that dumb.  They won’t so I wouldn’t worry about it.

Yolo had a good idea with Amazon, or another monster company that does business everywhere.  It’s too bad I still don’t think beer companies can buy the naming rights of a stadium as that would make it easy.  Then again, God would probably play a sick joke on us and have the name go to Busch Stadium.

So this company is private, so it’s hard to find anything substantive on revenue, but one wiki said they were in capital fundraising in 2018 and prior. And booked 20 mil revenue in 2019, then they cited some mister days in Q1 20 during the great toilet paper drought.

Still hard to fathom how they can swing the margin to support a naming deal.  And then even if they could, is that name something pegs want to tie to the franchise.

ill add when you google Tushy, and don’t do this at work, the bidet company is not the top hit. 

• Haha (+1) 1