Washington Redskins: 15 women claim sexual harassment

SDS

IF even some of what’s been posted as likely substance is factual (thanks @DrDawkinstein for the leads), then how this doesn’t end up with Dan Snyder being forced out of ownership is beyond my pay grade to analyze. Consider that it’s common knowledge Snyder is one of the less likeable owners in the league to begin with (so prolly not many will rush to defend his management of the team) and as head of the ship would be a scalp (no pun intended) the NFL would probably not mind getting as a way to provide cover for the shield, if there’s even a hint that the league offices were made aware of any allegations along the way and failed to follow up independently? Lots of questions. 

Some of what’s alleged would make even Richardson blush, and he was forced out as well.

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/12/17/16788572/panthers-owner-jerry-richardson-selling-team

• Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This is the best thread about what the story will most likely be about.

I'm only posting the main/first tweet because the rest gets vulgar, but follow the link to the whole story.

Called it

Dan Snyder, Bwaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Dan Snyder, Bwaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... 

If he learned anything from OJ,

he must DENY DENY DENY.

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Last time someone hyped news 24hours+ in advance it turned out to be some idiotic, inconsequential thing. This had better live up to the hype with how many media folks are going nuts about it.

Couple of possible reasons behind the leaks (could have been from WaPo side to stay ahead of the name-change story, or from Skins side to get ahead of it themselves), and a couple of reasons for the delay (Skins lawyers are now involved so most likely delaying the drop).

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The whole thread/story in one image:

NSFW

Thanks for helping to actually indicate what this thread is about.

God forbid the thread originator could have bothered to do likewise.

?

25 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

IF even some of what’s been posted as likely substance is factual (thanks @DrDawkinstein for the leads), then how this doesn’t end up with Dan Snyder being forced out of ownership is beyond my pay grade to analyze. Consider that it’s common knowledge Snyder is one of the less likeable owners in the league to begin with (so prolly not many will rush to defend his management of the team) and as head of the ship would be a scalp (no pun intended) the NFL would probably not mind getting as a way to provide cover for the shield, if there’s even a hint that the league offices were made aware of any allegations along the way and failed to follow up independently? Lots of questions. 

Some of what’s alleged would make even Richardson blush, and he was forced out as well.

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/12/17/16788572/panthers-owner-jerry-richardson-selling-team

I feel bad for Ron Rivera. First Richardson now Snyder

27 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Can the NFL relegate the team to the ACC and promote Clemson into the league?

Dabo has his own issues 

Edited by YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Thanks for helping to actually indicate what this thread is about.

God forbid the thread originator could have bothered to do likewise.

?

yeah. God forbid. 

5 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

For reals?  That would potentially destroy the NFL.  Seriously.  

And validate everyone on here who’s griped along the way that refs aren’t always above reproach, let’s just say. 

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I have now been witness to one of the greatest things ever put on twitter. 

My day...is brighter now.  Thank you.

:thumbsup:

EDIT:

@Warcodered  The true crime in today's events, Warcodered, is that after three pages I was the fist one to up vote your post.  

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Couple of possible reasons behind the leaks (could have been from WaPo side to stay ahead of the name-change story, or from Skins side to get ahead of it themselves), and a couple of reasons for the delay (Skins lawyers are now involved so most likely delaying the drop).

How?

Why would a newspaper delay publishing a story because a team hired a lawyer to do an internal policy review?