Washington Redskins: 15 women claim sexual harassment

SDS

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

This will be an inane story when actual details all come out. Somewhere there’s some billionaires foaming at the mouth at the upcoming sale of this team 

Doubtful. This wont be a "Russ Brandon had consensual sex with a staff member and that's frowned upon ethically" story. The stuff that's already coming out is way worse than that.

It's not going to be "Dan Snyder ran a sex-trafficking ring" either, but it will still be bad.

Look at the links I've already posted.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Doubtful. This wont be a "Russ Brandon had consensual sex with a staff member and that's frowned upon ethically" story. The stuff that's already coming out is way worse than that.

It's not going to be "Dan Snyder ran a sex-trafficking ring" either, but it will still be bad.

Look at the links I've already posted.

Yeah, I want to see blood. 

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

Why are people using this topic to continue talking about names?

My bad.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

To be fair, you locked the name thread.

Plus, we're mostly idiots here.

The topic was beaten like a dead horse and then it was being used for this news. There are no more silly names left to discuss. However, the other topic deserves it’s own space.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, SDS said:

The topic was beaten like a dead horse and then it was being used for this news. There are no more silly names left to discuss. However, the other topic deserves it’s own space.

My emphasis was on the second part of my post :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

Pretty much and when they finally did decide on the name it was bound to get posted in it's own thread anyway.