Washington Redskins: 15 women claim sexual harassment

SDS

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

my power move is to ask a girl when she's due.

but seriously these guys act like pervs.  hanging out by glass stairs to look up girls skirts?  jfc that's just some weird ass behavior.  

Really immature behavior. Sound like a junior high culture. Some people never grow up.

2 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Waitresses and lady bartenders call me hon, honey, babe, baby, etc. all the time.  Doesn't bother me in the slightest.  I'm less of a "hon" or "honey" guy and more likely than not to say "Ms." 

But if a waiter/waitress is acting real ***** then I'll hit them with a "sweetheart" or "champ" dripping with sarcasm.

I never am sarcastic to a waiter/waitress. I mean, they get my food before it gets to me. Food service people could straight up call me an ####### and, if I'm hungry enough, I'll still kill them with kindness.

You, sir, are a brave man.

Edited by Beast

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

Hopefully all of them except the Bills.

Bills are one of them lol. did you not read the Tim Graham article? 

summary of it here:

https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-ownership-kim-pegula-toxic-culture-125825880.html

notes staff leaving due to sexual harassment concerns. not a good look if more people start speaking out. 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

I never am sarcastic to a waiter/waitress. I mean, they get my food before it gets to me. Food service people could straight up call me an ####### and, if I'm hungry enough, I'll still kill them with kindness.

You, sir, are a brave man.

Best to wait & stiff them on the tip.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, T master said:

In our overly "sensitive/politically correct" world in which we live i just wonder how many of these sexual harassment claims are something as simple as a guy saying something like "Hey girl you look hot today" or "dang look at those legs" ? 

So many people today are so sensitive that the slightest of statements could later turn into a harassment allegation !

If that be the case i sure am glad i'm not in high school any more cause i would still be in prison for playing grab ass while going down the hall ways !

If i were to ever run for public office i can see a bunch of women coming out saying what a perv i was and being a man i would proudly say .

YES SIR I I AM GUILTY AND I DID GRAB HER ASS WHILE GOING TO SCIENCE CLASS !! ? 

Can’t tell if really bad joke, or just off your “not a douche” pills. Either way, maybe log off a bit till you find your way back to not being an idiot. (If you’re able) 

• Like (+1) 4

51 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Bills are one of them lol. did you not read the Tim Graham article? 

summary of it here:

https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-ownership-kim-pegula-toxic-culture-125825880.html

notes staff leaving due to sexual harassment concerns. not a good look if more people start speaking out. 

They didn't say when and it's likely they were all booted when Brandon was fired.

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

question is how many other NFL facilities is this happening in? 

Happens everywhere.  I was working for a small biotech company and it was happening.  In that case, it took one exec and a group of 20 somethings.  20 somethings always looking to go out, exec willing to put it on the company card and away we go.  This guy was fairly charismatic and would jokingly make mildly flirtatious comments and the ones who seemed to enjoy that attention he would build into a full court press.  

It comes in many forms of ugliness.  You get more than one exec/manager working together and ugh.

• Thank you (+1) 1