Washington Redskins: 15 women claim sexual harassment

SDS

So if people demand Snyder sell the team / be forced out because of this story, do they also demand Mark Cuban do the same, or do different rules apply because we like Cuban?

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

So if people demand Snyder sell the team because of this story, do they also demand Mark Cuban do the same, or do different rules apply because we like Cuban?

The NBA is free to respond in the same way at any time.  Fans and others don't have a vote, so.....

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

So if people demand Snyder sell the team because of this story, do they also demand Mark Cuban do the same, or do different rules apply because we like Cuban?

Snyder being forced out is the best thing that could ever possibly happen to hardcore Redskins fans.

I lived in DC for many years and have many good friends who love that team; they are all very excited over this news.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Snyder being forced out is the best thing that could ever possibly happen to hardcore Redskins fans.

I lived in DC for many years and have many good friends who love that team; they are all very excited over this news.

I understand that... However, this story is basically Mavs redux.  

19 minutes ago, MJS said:

I guess I should ask. Who is this guy?

Good question. I'm immediately suspicious of someone that is putting out unverified rumors and preemptively soliciting GoFundMe donations.

In general I don't trust anyone that promises a huge story will break any day now but they can't tell you now. It's the oldest scam in the book. Breaking news doesn't wait to break.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Good question. I'm immediately suspicious of someone that is putting out unverified rumors and preemptively soliciting GoFundMe donations.

In general I don't trust anyone that promises a huge story will break any day now but they can't tell you now. It's the oldest scam in the book. Breaking news doesn't wait to break.

Seems to be a local sports radio guy and is also involved with the Redskins SBNation blog.

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Thanks for helping to actually indicate what this thread is about.

God forbid the thread originator could have bothered to do likewise.

?

You could always do a little research yourself instead of being lazy and wanting people to take care of you ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

It’s terrible, but it’s hard to justify the buzz that made it sound like the story of the year. This doesn’t even reach the level of what the Panthers owner was accused of as far as “upsetting the Apple cart” of the NFL.

Why, it's almost like a bunch of sports journalists were trying to get a lot or clicks by embellishing a story!

• Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, SCBills said:

So if people demand Snyder sell the team / be forced out because of this story, do they also demand Mark Cuban do the same, or do different rules apply because we like Cuban?

I was not aware that you were in the bronze Cuban's gonads club.  I certainly do not like Cuban so "we" is appropriate/

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I think because he’s in a different league with different rules and Different enforcers 

31 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You could always do a little research yourself instead of being lazy and wanting people to take care of you ?

That's true but if someone starts a thread they USUALLY provide some information.

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Everyone I know was partly sad this story wasn’t as big as expected because they’re nervous Snyder will survive

10 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Everyone I know was partly sad this story wasn’t as big as expected because they’re nervous Snyder will survive

He's set up perfectly, all he has to do is DENY DENY DENY. Time for Bruce Allen to step up & speak out.

• Like (+1) 1