Washington Redskins: 15 women claim sexual harassment

SDS

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Sorry if this is posted already.

15 women accuse former Redskins employees of sexual harassment and verbal abuse
By Will Hobson and Liz Clarke

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/07/16/redskins-sexual-harassment-larry-michael-alex-santos/

What is Ron Rivera getting into here? 

I love our team preaches culture and family.

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Sorry if this is posted already.

15 women accuse former Redskins employees of sexual harassment and verbal abuse
By Will Hobson and Liz Clarke

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/07/16/redskins-sexual-harassment-larry-michael-alex-santos/

Is this the whole thing? Harassment and verbal abuse would be a letdown from the posturing of what this was 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Is this the whole thing? Harassment and verbal abuse would be a letdown from the posturing of what this was 

Isn't that exactly what forced Richardson out of Carolina?

1 minute ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I don't mean to dismiss the claims they are obviously a big deal, but yea it doesn't seem as bad as it was built up to be. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I mean. Yeah. Sexual harassment is bad but after all the rumors... this is Glazer 2.0 if there's nothing else.

This isn't the same as Glazer at all he amped up a story that he revealed that was basically nothing NFL player with Covid bound to happen not earth shattering like he implied.

This is a massive sexual harassment potential cover ups that has a decent chance to force Schneider to lose ownership of the team. 

15 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

The real story is not going to be the sexual harassment, but the other dirty stuff they were doing that comes out along with it. The prostitutes on NFL payroll, etc.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

This isn't the same as Glazer at all he amped up a story that he revealed that was basically nothing NFL player with Covid bound to happen not earth shattering like he implied.

This is a massive sexual harassment potential cover ups that has a decent chance to force Schneider to lose ownership of the team. 

Well yeah. But after all the speculation, I guess I was expecting midget tossing or some such.?‍♂️

1 hour ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

No need to be snarky.  There are people, myself included, who dont read the Sports section unless it is about the Buffalo Bills or maybe AFCE rivals.

I live in NoVA and I couldnt tell you anything about the Redskins except they have a questionable team name and beat us in SB XXVI.

all that information...I got from reading this thread..