Washington Redskins: 15 women claim sexual harassment

SDS

6 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

No it wouldn’t. 

If an NFL owner was paying off referees, at a time when the league is about to be under serious financial pressure, has just made a foray into legalized sports betting, and is under attack by POTUS?  Yes, it would be devastating.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

38 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If an NFL owner was paying off referees, at a time when the league is about to be under serious financial pressure, has just made a foray into legalized sports betting, and is under attack by POTUS?  Yes, it would be devastating.

It wouldn’t be great. It wouldn’t crumble the league either. You would ban, blackball and pursue charges to ensure no one wants to take the risk again.

19 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Now this is journalism. Gets a 9/10 because no pics of the wife or Russini ?

There's pics of the wife in there, meh. But oh man, that Dianna Russini... been a fan for a while. Not sure if this makes me like her more or less tho.

Not sure which pic to even begin with

https://www.google.com/search?q=dianna+russini&client=firefox-b-1-d&sxsrf=ALeKk01gpOGo-drS6GIohimQxvy_3HvZFA:1594928011177&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi_gbHswdLqAhVmkuAKHcZ0CpUQ_AUoAXoECB8QAw&biw=1280&bih=675

Edited by DrDawkinstein

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

It wouldn’t be great. It wouldn’t crumble the league either. You would ban, blackball and pursue charges to ensure no one wants to take the risk again.

And then you have to deal with everyone who is loaded for bear, looking for any chance to slam the living hell out of the league for this year’s actions. Devastating.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

There's pics of the wife in there, meh. But oh man, that Dianna Russini... been a fan for a while. Not sure if this makes me like her more or less tho.

Well she had career aspirations and used every resource available to her. Admire that enterprising spirit. 

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Not sure which pic to even begin with

https://www.google.com/search?q=dianna+russini&client=firefox-b-1-d&sxsrf=ALeKk01gpOGo-drS6GIohimQxvy_3HvZFA:1594928011177&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi_gbHswdLqAhVmkuAKHcZ0CpUQ_AUoAXoECB8QAw&biw=1280&bih=675

Can’t forget this: https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-east/buffalo-bills/espn-dianna-russini-buffalo-bills-tailgate-mafia

• Like (+1) 1

Look, I know some of you find all this titillating and interesting and we are in the ERA of COVID and out of the ERA of NEW ERA, and we may not even have a season, but can we get back to business here.

Flutie or Johnson? 

...and if you are tired of that, drums or flats?

...and if you don't know what I am talking about with the immediately above question...get out.  Seriously, leave and don't come back.  

EDIT:  Btw, you know it is a big day of NFL news when you have both Rae Carruth and OJ saying, "Holy s***, are you kidding me?!"

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

IF even some of what’s been posted as likely substance is factual (thanks @DrDawkinstein for the leads), then how this doesn’t end up with Dan Snyder being forced out of ownership is beyond my pay grade to analyze. Consider that it’s common knowledge Snyder is one of the less likeable owners in the league to begin with (so prolly not many will rush to defend his management of the team) and as head of the ship would be a scalp (no pun intended) the NFL would probably not mind getting as a way to provide cover for the shield, if there’s even a hint that the league offices were made aware of any allegations along the way and failed to follow up independently? Lots of questions. 

Some of what’s alleged would make even Richardson blush, and he was forced out as well.

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/12/17/16788572/panthers-owner-jerry-richardson-selling-team

Agree 100% but I thought Krafty was out as well for "socializing" with hookers, so what do I know.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Look, I know some of you find all this titillating and interesting and we are in the ERA of COVID and out of the ERA of NEW ERA, and we may not even have a season, but can we get back to business here.

Flutie or Johnson? 

Definitely Fitzy in Part III of the VI spin cycle, thanks!

fitzpatrick.jpg?quality=80

• Haha (+1) 1