New Era name to be dropped from Stadium

17 hours ago, FireChans said:

Go back to the Ralph!

Not gonna happen, there is already a statue and that’s all the old regime is gonna get. 
It will be called Pegs Palace before it’s called the Ralph again. 

16 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

My question is why are they trying to get out of their deal?

They are likely in financial hell, and trying to stop the bleeding, so non essential spending is being halted. 

17 hours ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

Modern day NFL fans have really gotten wimpy.  I love the sightlines and the close proximity to the field that you get at our stadium.  I dont need 5 star restaurants, huge jumbo trons, etc.  

I don’t get this either. And the massive expenses  for these mega stadiums for 8-10 days out of the year maybe a few more, just seems like a poor use of Taxpayer dollars and causes crazy ticket price inflation for entertainment most prefer to consume on their sofa. 

• Like (+1) 3

WOW apparently given all the revenue they have made over the years with almost all of the major sports getting their hats from New Era they haven't been minding their money very well if the first thing they do is lay off a lot of the people in one of the Buffalo plants then pull out of the naming rights contract with the Bills .

Boy that will tell you just how bad management is doing for them !! 

I wonder how much New era has generated over the years from MLB, NFL, NBA let alone all the other sports leagues ? yet they are still shutting things down I'll bet the owners and their wives aren't cutting back on Grey poupon or their manny /peddy's !!

Edited by T master

18 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

This was New Era’s decision, not the Pegulas. 

wow, how is the New Era company not doing well, even pre-pandemic.  They seemed to be an ascendant corporation and were all-over.  

4 hours ago, Mr Info said:

C6D27205-E8BC-4AB3-AE08-F375C5160090.jpeg

where did you find this, is this real?  I wonder what the term is for the 12.5 million?  

I love the ideas in the letter, esp. the "Toilet Bowl."   Think of the additional sponsor opportunities for a toilet named stadium: clorox lower level clubs, lysol, scrubbing bubbles, etc.  

Bidet manufacturer TUSHY is the first company expressing interest in the naming rights and a whole lot more. With the release bordering on “toilet humor”, Buffalo Rumblings reached out to TUSHY and confirmed that the information below is indeed “toilet seriousness”.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2020/7/16/21326295/bidet-manufacturer-tushy-first-company-to-take-aim-at-naming-rights-for-bills-stadium

14 minutes ago, steven50 said:

Bidet manufacturer TUSHY is the first company expressing interest in the naming rights and a whole lot more. With the release bordering on “toilet humor”, Buffalo Rumblings reached out to TUSHY and confirmed that the information below is indeed “toilet seriousness”.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2020/7/16/21326295/bidet-manufacturer-tushy-first-company-to-take-aim-at-naming-rights-for-bills-stadium

please, no.