Lou Saban, what a great job he's done.

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

Believe it or not, I never even clicked on the link.  I just found the thread title funny along with the responses.

well the "gist" was Trump saying lou saban as opposed to nick saban .. hence the predictable trump stuff.. but hey ,guess it fair game 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Yeah, I also enjoy seeing feeble minds getting easily triggered.:D

I wonder if we could pinpoint the exact moment you morphed from a contributing poster into a troll who gets a rise out of needling people... sometime around 2-3 years ago....

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I wonder if we could pinpoint the exact moment you morphed from a contributing poster into a troll who gets a rise out of needling people... sometime around 2-3 years ago....

You've got to go back a lot longer than that. You think my real name is Rico? :D

Was it Phins.com over 20 years ago? I think it was, with the great Jets fan RayRay. Those were the days. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

So glad that our super bowl squads were led by Marv Albert, I can still remember him yelling out YESSS!!!!! When Scott Christie beat the Giants in the Super Bowl—what a great guy, simply tremendous! 

That was HUGE. GREATEST kick ever!

PS Don't pinch me.

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

So .. the Trump mocking wasnt "political rhetoric" 

Trump’s whole life is mocking people.  He is that “bully” who loves to dish to it out but cries like a little baby when it comes back at him.  He is a terribly insecure man who is one of the worst “leaders”in human history.  He doesn’t make any attempts to try and unify this country.  

I think both parties are a joke and it’s hilarious how people get worked up about their side.  But it blows my mind that human beings can still support Trump.  And the people who support him the hardest are people he would be disgusted by if they came to his hotel and properties.  

Dick Jauron is a better leader, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

Jesus. thought this BS , predictable  anti-Trump horsesh -t would not make it on the main board.. again after being banished for 30 days for calling out Cuomo for sending people  with covid  to die in nursing homes .. guess the double standard exists  

And you had 30 days to get that broken record fixed.

oh well.  Must have been hunting for Hunter Biden and awaiting orders from JFK Jr...

• Like (+1) 1

It started out as just busting on him for a goofy, and totally non-political, verbal mistake related to a football coach. I participated, but I make fun of people on both sides. I made fun of Obama for his remark about the Jedi mind meld and I made fun of Bill Clinton for saying he didn't inhale. I'd rank Trump's gaff about Lou Saban as roughly equivalent to Obama's and even less embarrassing than Clinton's.

I don't think the thread was meant to trigger anyone but, you know how it is, you can't say anything these days...

Edited by WhoTom
  • Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

And you had 30 days to get that broken record fixed.

oh well.  Must have been hunting for Hunter Biden and awaiting orders from JFK Jr...

You've had 3.5 years. Alas...

Edited by LB3

14 hours ago, WhoTom said:

It started out as just busting on him for a goofy, and totally non-political, verbal mistake related to a football coach. I participated, but I make fun of people on both sides. I made fun of Obama for his remark about the Jedi mind meld and I made fun of Bill Clinton for saying he didn't inhale. I'd rank Trump's gaff about Lou Saban as roughly equivalent to Obama's and even less embarrassing than Clinton's.

I don't think the thread was meant to trigger anyone but, you know how it is, you can't say anything these days...

I totally agree , and politics has crept into everything .. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Wrong board mods?

Biden just called Arizona a very important city.  Does this comment belong here?

I mean, it’s not sports-related, but it’s equally funny.  I’m reluctantly going to vote for him and yet I manage to not be triggered by jokes about the nonsense that escapes his mouth.  

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

Jesus. thought this BS , predictable  anti-Trump horsesh -t would not make it on the main board.. again after being banished for 30 days for calling out Cuomo for sending people  with covid  to die in nursing homes .. guess the double standard exists  

No, it really doesn’t. I just haven’t bothered to read it until now.

• Like (+1) 2