Lou Saban, what a great job he's done.

Jesus. thought this BS , predictable  anti-Trump horsesh -t would not make it on the main board.. again after being banished for 30 days for calling out Cuomo for sending people  with covid  to die in nursing homes .. guess the double standard exists  

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Jesus. thought this BS , predictable  anti-Trump horsesh -t would not make it on the main board.. again after being banished for 30 days for calling out Cuomo for sending people  with covid  to die in nursing homes .. guess the double standard exists  

It’s all good, you will have the last laugh in November.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

OKAY.. appreciate that .. and i believe you may be right 

No doubt that I am right. 

The other thing to consider is that Cuomo is boring af, whereas The Donald = ENTERTAINMENT, whether you like him or not.

9 minutes ago, Rico said:

No doubt that I am right. 

The other thing to consider is that Cuomo is boring af, whereas The Donald = ENTERTAINMENT, whether you like him or not.

All true. but really Biden, (as you speak  of entertainment).. i think he has it all over Trump . its unintentinal hysteria 

2 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

All true. but really Biden, (as you speak  of entertainment).. i think he has it all over Trump . its unintentinal hysteria 

More sad than funny. Alzheimer’s is a b****. 

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

I wonder if AKC still lurks here?  Not to live in the past, but AKC, BF, ICE, NJSUE, and other "characters",  made for many, many, many enjoyable threads. ?

I saw him post in here about a year or so ago. He didn't say anything really stupid though. :thumbdown:

• Haha (+1) 1