Not sure which thread this would be germane to, so here goes.

1 hour ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

COPYCAT CHICK-FIL-A SANDWICH

You won’t believe how easy this copycat recipe is, and it tastes 100000x better than the original! You can’t beat that!

When you live 1.34 miles away from Chick-fil-A, it’s only natural to pick up a Chick-fil-A sandwich on a weekly basis. But since I have already tried re-creating their nuggets, I finally gave their sandwich a try, and I am happy to report back that we may never have to go through that drive-thru lane ever again.

The sandwich is made similar to their nuggets, except you’ll be using thin sliced chicken cutlets here. You can also use chicken breast, butterflied and pounded out, but either way, this sandwich will knock your socks off.

It’s amazingly crisp, juicy and tender, and you can load up your burger with plenty of pickles, greens and tomatoes, which are all three toppings they tend to skimp on! You can also prep the chicken beforehand, pop it in the fridge, and cook it right before serving. Easy peasy!

At least post the ***** recipe, or a link, ya jackass.

Now I'm hungry.

2 hours ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

COPYCAT CHICK-FIL-A SANDWICH

You won’t believe how easy this copycat recipe is, and it tastes 100000x better than the original! You can’t beat that!

When you live 1.34 miles away from Chick-fil-A, it’s only natural to pick up a Chick-fil-A sandwich on a weekly basis. But since I have already tried re-creating their nuggets, I finally gave their sandwich a try, and I am happy to report back that we may never have to go through that drive-thru lane ever again.

The sandwich is made similar to their nuggets, except you’ll be using thin sliced chicken cutlets here. You can also use chicken breast, butterflied and pounded out, but either way, this sandwich will knock your socks off.

It’s amazingly crisp, juicy and tender, and you can load up your burger with plenty of pickles, greens and tomatoes, which are all three toppings they tend to skimp on! You can also prep the chicken beforehand, pop it in the fridge, and cook it right before serving. Easy peasy!

Chick-fil-A?

You fail at so much don’t you. 

**shaking my head*** this place is getting creepier by the day. Just to clarify a few things for the feeble and idiotic among you  (that would be YOU @Joe in Winslow) I went from my original BBMB chat handle name Muppy whch dated to the 90's to Margarita ( a name I used only at a board that had a deceased member named UPPY and seeing my handle Muppy brought painful memories) I changed it here due for a change, then Back to my original chat handle Muppy..never was it a secret, I never made a new account, even admitted I was Muppy from billievers chat in a thread when it was questioned as to wether  Margarita was a former poster reinvented. I have never been the type to cowardly hide ANYTHING. I dont know who this 716 character is, It is Not me. I have not been posting in PPP threads with exception of the one with a religious focus. The reason JOE I didnt reply to your question in the religious thread is because you are BLOCKED.   I haver zero interest in having any future conversation or messages at all zippo nada NONE with you Am I making myself clear?   Trust me if I had something to say to ANYONE in this forum I'd say it. I'm anything but shy. Carry on PPPers. Im OUT. Reading this forum is seriously depressing. SMH.

Edited by Muppy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

CLASSIC MUD PIE

If you’re a fellow chocoholic, then this recipe for Classic Mud Pie is calling your name. It has a chocolate cookie crust, a dense ice-cream filling, and is topped with fudge, whipped cream, and cookie crumbs. It’s easy to make and is our go-to easy dessert recipe when we need something a little more special than cookies or cake!

If you know me or have read this blog any amount of time, you know I love PIE. And this Classic Mud Pie is no exception. It has all the wonderful flavors of a chocolatey ice cream treat, but is dressed up as a fully loaded pie. It’s thick, silky, and packed with chocolate cookies, ice cream, fudge, and of course, whipped cream. Who could say no to this recipe?

TOS violation.

https://abountifulkitchen.com/classic-mud-pie/

"If you’re a fellow chocoholic, then this recipe for Classic Mud Pie is calling your name. It has a chocolate cookie crust, a dense ice-cream filling, and is topped with fudge, whipped cream, and cookie crumbs. It’s easy to make and is our go-to easy dessert recipe when we need something a little more special than cookies or cake!"

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

TOS violation.

https://abountifulkitchen.com/classic-mud-pie/

"If you’re a fellow chocoholic, then this recipe for Classic Mud Pie is calling your name. It has a chocolate cookie crust, a dense ice-cream filling, and is topped with fudge, whipped cream, and cookie crumbs. It’s easy to make and is our go-to easy dessert recipe when we need something a little more special than cookies or cake!"