Bucs Get $10.4 Million for Upgrades to RJS .

4 minutes ago, Mickey said:

I think everyone old enough remembers where they were when they first found out that Finland had been awarded the 1952 Olympics. Its just one of those things.

My father turned 10 in December of 1952. It may have left an impression on him at the time. ?

1 minute ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

"Rubbed Out" has changed in meaning methinks...

I laughed when I read that headline. Adding the word 'One' between 'Rubbed' and 'Out' makes for a hilariously different article. That would truly be persistence in the the face of adversity. ?

11 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

This is yet another example of the endless corporate welfare our politicians gift to corporations, those poor down trodden multi billionaires need our tax dollars so much more than we do...time for a change don’t ya think...

Go Bills!!!

Are you thinking the swamp needs to be drained?

20 hours ago, Marv Levy said:

Key Bank Center should be the priority for upgrades. The arena and the team need tons of help!

Did the Pegulas host fundraisers for Trump like Glaser did?  If not, then they’re probably not on the list. 

8 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Are you thinking the swamp needs to be drained?

I would say that our country needs honest law abiding men and women of high standards to administer the functions of our government of the people, by the people, and for the people.  Currently being law abiding, honest and having high standards is not a concept that far to many elected officials want anything to do with, but there is a way to correct that problem.

As a side note; notice that business entities are not included in , a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, that was on purpose. 

Hows that for clarification? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Ralonzo, that was hilarious.  I can’t believe I actually remember that old cartoon.  I used to love Bugs and the Flinstones.

As far as the Bucs upgrades, it’s deplorable Governor Desantis would even consider if he was the one, and even worse the Feds.  The Glazers a little unknown are one of the richest owners in football just like the Pegulas.  Everyone thinks Jerrah, Kraft, but it’s other like the Seattle family the Allens, Kronke, Ross in Miami that are worth an ungodly amount of $.

There is no excuse to use public $ for a private stadium, and I live in Tampa.  Why they are even doing upgrades when in the end there won’t be fans in the stands anyway.  Eventually the governors will fall suit and all bar teams from letting fans in the seats.  It’s like the Wild West down here trying to get the epidemic under control, and they did pull back a lot of restrictions three weeks ago.

If someone wanted to give me $10 million I would probably let them.

6 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I would say that our country needs honest law abiding men and women of high standards to administer the functions of our government of the people, by the people, and for the people.  Currently being law abiding, honest and having high standards is not a concept that far to many elected officials want anything to do with, but there is a way to correct that problem.

As a side note; notice that business entities are not included in , a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, that was on purpose. 

Hows that for clarification? 

Honest, law abiding, & with high Standards?

Would that be a first for a politician?

I think you can have 2 of the 3, but finding someone that fits all 3 might be like finding a Leprechaun riding a unicorn through a field of 4 leaf clovers........

5 hours ago, MJS said:

If someone wanted to give me $10 million I would probably let them.

I don't usually blame the people or companies who take the money if given to them because why would you turn down money?

I do blame the people willing to give the money to those who don't need it, or those who ask/beg for the money because they don't want to spend any of their own.....

On 7/14/2020 at 9:56 AM, May Day 10 said:

our troughs are already touchless

For some maybe . . . .

The punch line to one of my favorite Richard Pryor jokes:

". . . and it is deep too."

?