The Histrionics and Hysteria On The Right Are Amusing

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I do love me some burnt ends!

PS: Wouldn’t you have thought after EIGHT YEARS of Obama/Biden every one of these pesky little problems would’ve been fixed already? He did have his pen and his phone, right? 

I wonder how many times the inside of the WH smelled like a crackhouse under Obama's watch? ?

39 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You never responded to my question earlier- why is 34000 deaths preferable to 4300? I think you are doing an extreme version of strawman to deflect from your previous stupidity.

Huh? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Suburbs are going to be destroyed, concentration camps to follow, America to become a failed state if Do Nothing Mitch and Putin wannabe Trump get fairly tossed out of office. Go put your masks on fools 

1 hour ago, bilzfancy said:

I'll take the last 4 years under Trump, minus the pandemic, then the previous 8 years under Obama/ Biden/ Clinton anytime.

...should be 16 years to include Bonnie and Clyde-Clinton.......Chlorine futures are up 742% since November 2016 due to "The Swamp"..............

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.theblaze.com/news/leftists-go-berserk-at-protest-surround-and-smash-up-car-and-it-turns-out-driver-has-cerebral-palsy?utm_source=whatfinger

Leftists go berserk at protest, surround and smash up car — and it turns out driver has cerebral palsy

Tibs should get a good chuckle out of this. Plenty of histrionics, cerebral palsy, and a white dude as a bonus.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I'm thinking about doing a brisket this weekend and making burnt ends.   Anyone done that before?

Ok here we go.  Make pastrami.   A shortcut it to take a raw corned beef and rub it with cracked coriander seeds and black peppercorns.  Or you can brine the beef brisket over night yourself.  I did that last time and it was awesome.  Smoke it at 220 for about 4 hours and then cover with aluminum for another 2.  You don't "make" burnt ends. They just happen.  ;) 

On the smoker. 

F8D90C41-445C-433D-B056-F0F359F32991.thumb.jpeg.935f4839bbdf17a960dffa72eadbcc26.jpeg

And magical burnt ends...

36EA59AF-ABCD-4A49-A6DF-D374C701352B.jpeg

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1