The Histrionics and Hysteria On The Right Are Amusing

This is rich, after 3-1/2 years of non-stop, hysterics on the left, where Trump's every move is interpreted as a crisis of civilization or world ending proportions.

I just looked up Irony in the dictionary and this is what I saw:

Tibs.thumb.jpg.966998d4cc49848fa0ec4f7f1260917a.jpg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I forgot cultural genocide! My God! The country is doomed if the party of incompetence is voted out of office! 

Save (White) America! Vote for Trump as if your life depends on it 

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

This is rich, after 3-1/2 years of non-stop, hysterics on the left, where Trump's every move is interpreted as a crisis of civilization or world ending proportions.

I just looked up Irony in the dictionary and this is what I saw:

Tibs.thumb.jpg.966998d4cc49848fa0ec4f7f1260917a.jpg

Well, cultural genocide, or something. 

Have you reserved a place in a nice concentration camp yet? I’ve got a nice spot picked out myself 

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I'm thinking about doing a brisket this weekend and making burnt ends.   Anyone done that before?

I have a slow cooker and I do a 6-7 lb brisket about once a month. I havn't done the burnt ends. Looking up the recipe now

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Or maybe..........

Filipino-Chicken-Barbecue-Recipe.jpg                               d9035482dad5008d235cc19fd0657885.png

Now that looks awesome! I am in Savannah this week for work and now you are going to make me look for someplace that I can get some good BBQ...

52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Suburbs are going to be destroyed, concentration camps to follow, America to become a failed state if Do Nothing Mitch and Putin wannabe Trump get fairly tossed out of office. Go put your masks on fools 

You never responded to my question earlier- why is 34000 deaths preferable to 4300? I think you are doing an extreme version of strawman to deflect from your previous stupidity.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Wacka said:

Tibs needs a new copy of Alinsky's  Rules or Radicals.  His is getting to dogeared to read.

Read ?

?

Just now, njbuff said:

How long do you boil ribs for to get that "come off the bone" taste?

20 minutes.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

How long do you marinate them? ?

2 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

I am sorry I don’t post links on demand and was trying to have a discussion.

Googling that phrase literally gives you a lot of links you can read, I honestly don’t get your point of why I had to paste the links rather than you do five seconds of work. 

Just Kidding.

At least 2 hours....................up to 24.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Both extremes on each side do this constantly. 

No, they don't. Your side  has been screaming, pulling out their hair, and crapping their diapers 

non stop for 4 years over everything and nothing, lucky for us all its been documented and saved 

well on the internet, so dip^&%$s like yourself can't rewrite history with lies.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

No, they don't. Your side is has been screaming, pulling out their hair, and crapping their diapers 

non stop for 4 years over everything and nothing, lucky for us all its been documented and saved 

well on the internet, so dip^&%$s like yourself can't rewrite history with lies.

Anybody with a brain knows this.

But there are 330 million people in this country and well over half of the population here could care less about politics. For good reason.

• Like (+1) 1