Bruce Smith is on Family Feud right now (Sunday 8PM)

1 hour ago, eball said:

Watching that five-minute clip reminded me of two things:

1 — Michael Irvin is a comical human being (in a good way)...his facial expressions, his dialect...he just makes me laugh and is probably fun to be around.

2 — I really, really dislike Cris Carter.

You gotta see his answer to the first question of the show....."the office and she was the assistant"  LOL

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I didn’t even know that show was still on television.  It was terrible 45 years ago, and probably still is bad.

Apparently it pays well. Reports are Steve Harvey recently bought Tyler Perry’s old house in Atlanta. Perry had a fortune into it ($40 mil+ for 17 acres on the river), but listed for “only” $25 mil. He sold for $17.5 mil to a televangelist, who sold to Harvey for $15 mil. Maybe with 20-30 more sales I can dream of making an offer? 

I (hypothetically) was in it, and it was (hypothetically) fabulous! Not gaudy or ostentatious, very tasteful and comfortable. HUGE, but cozy. That’s hard to pull off. Family room off kitchen supposedly modeled after the Grove Park Inn, Asheville, NC.  Our son gets married publicly there next year (after parents only church wedding next month). Awesome! 

The replay I heard was hysterical! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/12/2020 at 5:56 PM, Bermuda Triangle said:

Bruce's answer was epic.

Pen!s

He said it so quietly, I thought he said ‘pen’.  Then Harvey lost it.  I don’t know who these people are that they poll, but some of those results are idiotic.  Case in point:  Question: Name an animal that if it sat on you would probably kill you.  4 answers.  Team gets #1 with elephant. Next three guesses are rhino, bear and cow. None are correct. Other team wins with hippo, which is #4.  Answer #3 is snake?  Sure a python or anaconda could squish you to death but that’s not the question.  Answer #2 was lion?

Second point: fast money-  question 5 is ‘Name a color found on a checkers board.’  Irvin goes 1st and answers Red for 51 points. Bruce answers Black for 46 points.  So, three people answered something other than black or red?  

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/12/2020 at 8:06 PM, Beast said:

I hope he doesn't pass out and fall backwards.

I take this back.

After finding out the tool answer it may have been better for Bruce if he did pass out and fall backwards.