Hitting a Deer At 120 km/h

TSNBDSC

Had a car about 10 yards in front of me hit a deer once.  The deer flipped pretty high up in the air (nothing like that though) and landed in the path of a tractor trailer in the next lane, that flattened it.

Someone hit a deer ahead of me.  The cops ran a traffic break ahead  to stop the traffic. Ground venison everywhere.  Cars in that area went 65-75.

Never hit a deer but a car hit a deer at corner of intersection of two roads my house is at.

Car and deer went through my half height brick fence and my insurance company claimed it was our fault.

They raised rate and before payment was due we changed home owners policy.

They sent us a bill including late fee and told them I never agreed to rate change so it is their issue not mine.

They tried to collect for a few years and I told them take me to small claims court and I will show the judge statement that a car and deer hit my property an you raised rates citing my fault.  Also I knew a reporter who works in city section of paper who would make this a great story.  They stopped sending notices.

A couple weeks ago I was driving on 195 middle lane, surrounded by cars, doing 80 mph late at night.  Something went under my right rear tire, and I smelled strong smell of skunk.  That little stinker must of been crossing highway.  It could of been worse(and I’m guessing it was much worse for car behind me), because it went under rear tire.  But first thing in am, my girl said “did you hit a skunk?  Your car stinks” lol. 

LOL!  Should be named "Deer launched into low Earth orbit."

Physics is cool, ain't it?

Any F1 fans here?  Didn't think so.

Anyway, back in 1987, Stefan Johansson hit a deer in his F1 car going approximately 180 MPH at the old, mighty Österreichring in Austria.  

The deer was vaporized, and the car was heavily destroyed.

Stefan was OK.

• Haha (+1) 1