Random things you have accomplished during Covid/Quarantine?

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Started learning Polish.

Re-read the Bible.

Discovered how little I miss TV or movies.

Started hammering Twitter.

I learned Polish as a child because that's all my family spoke. But I never learned to read it.

On 7/12/2020 at 6:23 PM, BillsPride12 said:

We all have those little things we would love to do in the back of our minds that there just never seems to be enough time to actually get around to...Until this year.  All of this Covid stuff has really thrown a wrench into our normal daily lives and routines and given a lot of us some extra time to get around to those random things we always talk about doing but never follow through.  For me so far I have binge watched the entire tv series of Cheers(had never saw the show since its original run was just a bit before my time but have been wanting to watch it for a few years now) and have been going back and watching old WrestleMania's for the Nostalgia(I bought the WWE Network a few years ago because it was cheap and I figured it would be cool to go back and watch all of the old stuff as I watched it religiously growing up but once again never did find the time to watch anything on there until Covid hit).  I have watched Wrestle Mania's 3 through 11 so far and would like to keep it going.  I also found some time to go over to my parents and dig out all of my old sports cards that had been buried away in the basement over there.

Next on my list is to watch the Soprano's which is a show I know I'd love and have always wanted to see but when that was originally on it was during a time in my life where I wasn't really watching much TV except for Sports 

Broke all the Guinness Book of World Records for fapping...Need all new fatheads now.

Friend of mine bought a house at the beginning of covid. Helped him paint the whole house, everything that had the paint on. He also changed tiles and laminate so helped him with that. 

At my place we fixed up the yard by doing edging (stone/concrete) around the flower beds and trees. It's a corner big yard. First time in my life worked with concrete and stone. Lots of trips to HD and Lowes. 

Painted the basement and did heavy cleaning of the tiles. 

Painted two washrooms and did stencile work on the tiles. Painted the garage door and the front porch. Used granite paint for porch and it was very hard to work with. We are about to start sanding and painting kitchen cabinets

Changed about 8 light fixtures. 

Put up a bird feeder and made my own squirrel baffle. 

I'm sure I'm missing few things. 

I pulled my back two days ago and couldn't move. 

1 hour ago, billsherd said:

<snip>

At my place we fixed up the yard by doing edging (stone/concrete) around the flower beds and trees. It's a corner big yard. First time in my life worked with concrete and stone. Lots of trips to HD and Lowes. 

<snip> 

40' of cement sidewalk next to the house. 5x5 section at a time and daily trip to local Ace store for quickcrete. Started extended 12x5 patio in back. Will accent with pavers after Labor Day. Etched in concrete, "Wuhan 2020"

Also finished 2 metal benches with new slats. Never new how hard it would be to find replacement slats. Finally had my BIL rip some redwood fence boards to make slats.